Party Time

I knew why he took me to the graffiti wall. I knew he saw the shit that was happening in my life the moment he met me. I don't know how, but he did and for that I will always be thankful to him. Thankful for him. Heck, I couldn't even see the shit that was happening in my life, other than my parents hating each other's guts. Adam Horovitz is a special person, he's amazing. He saw through things that I didn't even see in the first place.

When Adam and I got home our parents were there and already at it again. We walked in and the scene we saw in front of us was nothing unusual. Our dad screaming at our mom about how she burned the casserole a little to much. Or that she looked at him in a funny way when she really just looked up.

It didn't take Adam long to say, "That's it I'm out of here" He walked right out the door again. I followed him out.

"Adam, can I come?" I wasn't expecting what happened next. Adam walked up to me and grabbed my hand.

"Of course you can" he pulled me to his car and we got in then he just drove. He drove and drove and drove.

"Where are we going?"

"I was just gonna drive but if you want, we can go somewhere" Adams says and peaks overs at me.

"Where do you usually go?" I ask and Adam smiles.

"I usually go straight to Mikes. He knows how to cheer me up." I smile at this, it made me happy that Adam had friends he could count on.

"Then lets go to Mikes" I say and Adam laughs a little bit.

"Alright lets go to Mikes"

The drive to Mikes was quiet. It was a nice kind of quiet. Adam was smiling the whole time and I wanted more than anything to know what was going on in his head.

When we finally got there, there were a few cars in the driveway. He had people over. From what it looked like there weren't too many people but you never know.

"He has people over, you still want to go in?" I appreciated the concern on Adams behalf and I really didn't feel awesome that Mike had people over, but I nodded anyway.

"Yeah, lets go in"

We made our way up to Mikes front door but Adam grabbed my hand before I could knock.

"Hey, Ad-Rocks probably in there. So if you would please take into consideration what I said about him, that would make me feel so much better" I loved Adam but Ad-Rock was becoming one of my best friends. I didn't want to stay away from him. I wanted the complete opposite in fact. But Adam was looking at me as though his life depended on the answer I gave him.
(I must really love him)
I sighed.

"Ok I'll take it into consideration" and I wasn't lying. I knocked on the door and to my surprise, and Adams, Ad-Rock answered the door.

"Hey guys come in" He said and winked at the me as I came in the door. How on earth am I supposed to stay away from him? Adam caught it and shot me a warning and loving look. I only gave him a reassuring nod that said I would take his information into consideration.

Ad-Rock wasn't making it easy on me though. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his side. Adam didn't look happy. I didn't mind being so close to Ad-Rock though.

I didn't realize he was drunk until, "Hey you wanna go be alone somewhere" he whispered it right in my ear then gave me a seductive smile. I laughed.

"How much did you have to drink?" I asked.

"3-4 beers I believe" he was slurring his words.
(He's sorta cute when he's drunk)

"Then you really can't hold your liquor" I laughed but he looked a little offended.

"Let me get you a beer and we'll see how you do" he said and smiled slyly.

"Are you challenging me to a drink-off?" I ask. He nods.

"It's a shame I'm not old enough" I say and take his hand off of my hip.

"Age means nothing, I'm only 19 and I'm doing just fine" he says. I knew he was under age but I didn't know how old he was.

"19? Adam Horovitz!" I said angrily making him laugh. He looked so cute, I couldn't help but laugh with him.

"Come on" he said grabbing my hand. He pulled me into the kitchen.

"You are going to try a drink tonight" he said grabbing vodka out of the cupboard.

"No way" I said, I was smiling but there was no way. Too dangerous, I could get alcohol poisoning or I could get an addiction.

"Yes" he poured the vodka into a cup and handed it to me. I took it and examined the clear liquid. It looked just like water. What would happen if I took one sip? Could I get addicted with one sip?
(No)
Ad-Rock wouldn't give me anything that affected me in a bad way. Neither would my brother and he's tried to get me to drink several times.
(Come on, lighten up would you?)

As I brought the cup to my lips I pretended the vodka was water.
(Its just water, stop being a wuss)
I pushed the cup upward
(Fire in the hole!)
Sending the clear liquid into my mouth.

The first sip was like fire down my throat and the taste was wretched. I gagged and then coughed.

"That was disgusting" I said but I found myself bringing the cup up for another sip. Adam laughed, a laugh that said he knew exactly what he was doing.

The music was blasting and the beer was spilling. The party was getting crazy. More and more people started showing up. On a normal day I would have been in the corner ready to cry but the alcohol in my system was leading me in different directions. It was party time and I was ready to start a riot.

If this is what Adam did when he left the house on bad nights, then I want to go with him every night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I know this chapter is bad. It's a filler and I'm not proud of that but I'll try to make the next chapter better.