5

(Riley's house above ^)

☆Riley's Pov☆

I woke up trying to breath. I looked at my phone and it was five in the morning.

I usually woke up at six thirty. But this time is different because I had a wet dream, and let me tell you something I never have wet dreams.

It felt like it was real. Can you guess who I was with in the dream? Benjamin Wilson.

That hot guy that helped me yesterday with Justin. It was wild. In the dream I did things that I never did with Justin.

I am just glad that I am not at the apartment right now. On that note I need to search for house.

Justin never liked houses but he loved apartment's. He was always saying that houses are just waist of space.

Which I never understood. He doesn't know that I recently purchased a baker shop. He still thinks that I work at that diner two blocks from our apartment.

But he also doesn't know that my father contact me about a month ago. He wanted to see me and explain what happened.

He never left my mother she simply kicked him of the house. He lost his job and was running out of money so she saw no use of him so she kicked him.

When I found out the truth I was mad but he told me to not tell my mother anything.

Now he is a CEO of his own company and he gave me the money for this shop.

I got up and start searching on the net for a comfortable house. I found the perfect house in the perfect area.

So I instantly called the seller to ask him if we could meet at the house.

Two hours later I was having a tour around the house and I fell in love so I bought it. Now it was time to go shopping for furniture.

☆Ben's Pov☆

Today half of the furniture for the new house is arriving. I still need to paint some of the walls and to add some pieces in the living room.

That's why I took the day free. Jim said that he can handle everything also Sofia will call me if something went wrong.

I went to the store to buy some things that I need and start working.

I was always good with building stuff and renovating. But I never wanted to make living out of it.

I bought everything that i needed and drove to the house to start working.

When I arrive I saw that the house next to me is sold so that means that I finally have a neighbor cool.

I went inside and start working. Four hours later the doorbell rang so I went to open the door.

At the door stood Jacob and Frank with working clothes on them and hands full of beer. "You know you should of called us asshole we could've help."

"Honestly Frankie I forgot but there is still so much to do so you are right on time." They both laugh and went inside to help me.

We did amazing job all that was left to do is to attach all the wooden things to the walls.

But because the walls were still wet and it was already getting late we decided to come back tomorrow and finish whats left to finish.

The sooner I am done the faster I can move out of that horrible house.

Speaking of her I am currently in her laying in my bed exhausted and as soon as I closed my eyes a beautiful red head appears and in matter of seconds I am asleep.