8

I got to my house and on the steps I saw Frank. "Hey man what are you doing here?" When he lifted his head I saw that his eyes were red and puffy and that he has tears.

"Hey hey hey what happened what's wrong?" I kneeled in front of him but he just shook his head and cried even more.

"Come on man lets go inside I still have some beer. He got up and we both went inside. I got him a beer and sat opposite of him.

"Are you going to tell me what is happening or no?" He looked me in the eyes and his the next words left me in shock.

"I am bisexual."
....................................

I was silent. I didn't know what to do what to say. "Please say something."

"When did you find out that you were? I have seen you with girls and never thought that..."

Frank looked me in the eyes and all I could see in his is fear and shame.

"Hey hey listen Franky you are like a brother to me and what ever your heart desires I am down with that. As log as you happy than I am happy man bisexual or not."

He gave me the happiest smile in the world. I stood up and gave him a hug. "Thank you Ben it means a lot to me." "It all good man."

"Can I sleep here tonight please?" I frowned 'why would he ask such stupid question' "Of course man anytime."

He gave me a nod said good night and went upstairs. Well something is strange is going on with him and I know that he wasn't crying because he was bisexual.

'He will tell me when he is ready'. I heard a soft knock on the front door so I went to open.

My eyes were wide opened I think my heart stopped working because in front of me stood a beautiful read head angel that I dream of every single night.

☆Rile's Pov☆

Today at the opening of the bakery was perfect. The place was full of people and my heart was full of joy.

I was the last one to stay in the shop. I wanted to make sure that everything was ready for tomorrow.

My father bought me all the furniture that I needed for my house.

He even brought workers to put everything together and now I have a home to go to. I packed some cupcakes.

They were for my neighbor, a little introducing of who I am. I drove in my brand new car towards my home.

I parked the car in my garage and took the container with cupcakes and walked towards my neighbor.

I knocked on the door and hoped that they are home. I heard someone moving and the door was open.

In front of me stood the one person that I thought I will never see him again. BENJAMIN WILSON.

"It you." I gave him a smile and nod. "How?" "Well i live next door and I wanted to introduce myself so I ..."

"Wait you live next door? You are my new neighbor?" "Umm yeah is that a bad thing?" "Oh no no please come in I was just ... shocked that's all."

"Well I brought you a cupcakes from my bakery shop I hope you like it." He looked where my hand were and slowly took the them of my hands.

"Thank you. Where is your bakery located?" "It is 20 minutes from here if you go with car." "Oh I saw on my was to here it was opening day right?"

"Yeah it was. We are open from Monday to Saturday. Sunday is our free day." He gave me a nod and for a couple of minutes we were just looking at each other.

"Do you want something to drink I think I have cafe or tea?" "Oh thank you tea will be great."

He went to the kitchen so I went after him. He was searching for a tea but couldn't find it.

"I am sorry I didn't have time to go to the store not that I know what to buy." He said and I just giggled.

"I need to go to the store tomorrow too we can go together if you want." His eyes lit up and I was skocked of what I said.

"Yeah that would be great. I am home tomorrow so when you are ready give me a call. You still have my card right?"

"Um yeah I will give you a call." We said our goodnight and I went home. That night my heart was pounding like crazy.

'I can't wait for tomorrow.'