10

×Mature content×

☆Riley's Pov☆

My hands are shaking, my heart is beating fast I think I am having an heart attack.

Right now I am standing in front of my mirror and looking at my dress. It is a simple but elegant black dress. I am nervous.

After Ben left I went to the store to buy red wine. After all it will be my first time being in his house. I don't know what to do.

I mean I am really attracted to him there is no doubt in that but I am still scared.

I was cheated and hurt by both the man I loved and my own mother. I am ready to give it a chance and see where it goes but i don't know if I am ready to be in a relationship.

I just.... I don't know. I take my bag and also the wine. I am walking toward his house and my mind is all over the place.

'Deep breath's Riley deep breath's.' I lift my hand and rang the door. 'I hope he didn't forgot'

☆Ben's Pov☆

I was making dinner. I was excited that Riley was coming over. I really like this girl and I hope that she isn't like Katie.

She doesn't seem to be like her but we will see. I was already done and I was turning the stove off when I heard knock on the door.

I opened the door and there she was standing looking beautiful and with a wine in her hand. "Hi you are right on time.

I just finished cooking. Come in." She gave me a small smile and walked in. I was mesmerized of how beautiful she is.

She had beautiful long legs and her hips were oh to die for. Her ass oh my God her ass, I can already see myself spanking her while my cock is deep...

Wait what the hell is wrong with me. Focus focus. I look down oh perfect now I have a boner.

We went to the dinning table and I told her to sit down while I put everything on the table. I hope that she didn't see my tent in my pants because that will be awful.

I put the last thing on the table before I sat down across from her. During dinner we made a small talk and got to know each other a little bit.

After we were finished I offered if she wold want to watch a movie and we can open her wine.

She agreed so I let her choose the movie while I clean the table. She put some love movie that I haven't heard of it. Maybe because I always watch only action movies.

We put some pillows on the ground and we sat there. Half of the movie we already drank the hole bottle and we were on our second which was half empty.

We were sitting more closely now which I was glad. There was a scene of a couple kissing and by the looks of it they were about to have sex.

I was having hard time breathing and I can tell that she had too. The couple in the movie started undressing each other and at that moment we both looked at each other.

We both leaned in and our lips touched. At first we started kissing slowly and passionately but as the seconds were passing the kiss got more intense.

She sat in my lap and I put my hands on her hips. We were in this position for couple of seconds before I decided to change position.

I laid her gently on her back and started touching her body. She took my shirt off while I took her dress of.

I stood up took my pants of and got back in the same position that I was before. I started kissing her neck, she let out a breathless moan.

I started going down until I was right at the hem of her panties. I slowly took them of. Her pussy was already wet.

"Are you wet for me baby? Do I make you wet?" "Yes oh God yes." I gave her pussy a long lick. I ate her out like there was no tomorrow.

She came but I wanted to make her come on my fingers so I started finger fucking her.

She was screaming and moaning and by the time she came my boxers were tight. I took of her bra and started licking her nipples.

I couldn't take it any more so i pull my boxers down and grab my cock. I was searching for a condom "I am on birth control."

After she said that I buried myself inside her. "Oh my God baby you are so tight. Oh your pussy is so warm I don't think I will last long baby." "Ah Ben go faster please you feel so good."

And with that I went faster until we both came at the same time. I laid next to her and cover us with a blanket.

"That was the best sex I ever had." And I wasn't lying either. She just kissed me and snuggled closer. I put my hands around her and we both fell asleep.