15

~Ben's Pov~

It's been a week since i last saw my Riley. One whole fucking week. I hate this i hate it so much. The police is telling me to be patient and that they are doing everything that they can and yet they don't have any fucking clue on where could Jason be.

 Because of that i started to look for any clue myself. I went to Riley's mother in hopes that she could give me some useful information. I was at the door of her apartment and was debating if this was a good idea. I gave a soft knock on the door and was waiting for answer.

 After several minutes the door opened and revealed a woman in her early fifty's. Hi my name is Benjamin and i am your daughter's boyfriend. I want to ask you a few questions about her ex Jason. She looked me from my head to toe.

 "The bitch ran away with him but don't worry he will get bored of her and will come back to me again he always does. So you can go home and relax because she will come in a week or so" and with that she slam the door in my face.

 I was shocked i didn't expect that. I know that Riley once told me that she and her mother didn't have a nice relationship but i wasn't expecting this much. I had nothing and i was pissed so i decided to go to the one place that i know i will get information. Hold on baby i will save you just hold on.

~Riley's Pov~

I don't know how long i am trapped here but it's been a while. Jason play's like he is nice and caring boyfriend but i know better. I don't even talk to him i don't eat that much only enough to keep me alive. 

There are time when he is fed up with my behavior and  he get's drunk.I made plan on how to make him to let me go but when i tried to put the plan in motion i got beat up by him. That's why i am careful now around him.

 He is not that much here. Most of the time i am alone. The room is dark it doesn't have window or anything only a simple bed and a door which leads to the bathroom which is really small. He brought me a few book's to keep me company when he isn't around which i am really grateful. 

Every night i dream of Ben oh how much i miss seeing his face. As i was reading one of the book's the door flew open and revealed a very drunk Jason. He stumbled his way in the room but not before locking the door.

 He came and sat on the bed. He tried to say something but i couldn't understand then he tried to hug me but before he even reach me he fall asleep on the bed. I was relived that he didn't do anything to me. I got up and started pacing around the room until it hit me he might be caring a phone.I went to him and start going through his pockets and to my luck i found a phone.

 I dialed 911 and waited until i heard the sweet voice of the police officer. I told her that who i was and she ask me if i knew where i am i told her everything she told me to stay on the phone and that the police is coming. I started crying happy tears finally i will be free and i will see my Ben.