13

~Riley's Pov~

I was at the bakery packing the last of the cupcake's for home. Ben was supposed to pick me up after work because my car was home. I cleaning the place when I heard the door open. "I am sorry we are closed but feel free to came back tomorrow" i said without even looking up.

 When i heard nothing I decided to look up and what i saw left me shocked. " What the hell are you doing here." In front of me is my "lovely" ex- boyfriend Justin. "What is it a crime to see my girl?" "I am not  your girl never was never. 

Now i will ask you again what the hell are you doing here?" He looked around and took a seat. "Well i heard about this new bakery that's been open not while ago i knew that you really liked to bake so i though to check it out and see if you work here.

 And here you are." my blood was boiling who do he think he is he can't just came here and speak to me like he haven't done anything."Well you saw me and now you can go ." I turned around to take my bag but he caught my hand. 

"Come on baby don't be like that look i know i made mistake but you slept with someone else also so we are even now." I was angry how can he possibly  know about me and Ben was he following me or something.

 "Are you following me Jason are you that desperate ?" He was starting to get angry and his grip on my hand became thither. "I am not desperate i am just looking after what's mine and you are MINE i will let you slide for the mistake that you've done but that's it.

Oh and one more thing you are coming with me." I looked at him like he grew two heads. "I am not going any where with you and i am most certainly NOT YOURS." He grew even angrier. He started pulling me out side while i was fighting for freedom.

 He had enough of my struggling against him so he pulled out a napkin he poured something on it and put it on my mouth. I was fighting for breath but soon enough darkness took over.

~Ben's Pov~

I finished for today and was about to leave my office when Katie walked in. "What do you want now Katie I am tired i had a long day and i really want to go home." She just looked at me and bit her lip. " I need to show you something."

 I was curious of what might that be so i let her continue. "She walked to me and started undoing the bottoms of her coat. When she dropped the coat she was standing here naked. "Are you serious now Katie? Look i am not interested so you can take the coat and leave. "

" Oh really but what if i show you that your precious little girlfriend is having some good time with her ex. " At this point i was mad. How dare she talk about Riley like that. "You have five seconds to collect your stuff and get the hell out of her before i lose my cool with you Katie."

 She wasn't even scared of me. "Oh Ben you are so naive you really thing that she cared for you hahahah then look at he photos that i have." She showed me her phone and there was a picture of Riley kissing her ex but something was off like she isn't even responding to the kiss. 

I looked at the photo closely she looked like she is sleeping. "Where did you get this photo?" "Does it matter what matters is that she is not loyal to you and you and i both know that deep down you still love me." She tried to wrap her hands around my neck but i pushed her.

"Get out." "What?" "I said GET OUT." She took her coat and run trough the door. She forgo her phone. I tried calling Riley but she wasn't answering so i drove to her bakery. The bakery was opened and Riley's stuff were still there.I got worried so i called the police. 

Ten minutes later the policed arrived i told them everything and i also gave them Katie's phone. They said that they will do everything to find my Riley. I just hope that we can find her fast before anything happens.