6

(The inside of Riley's bakery shop^)

☆Ben's Pov☆

I woke up today full of energy. I took a shower and got dressed. Today after work me and the boys are going to go to my new house so we can finish couple more things.

Today the furniture for the master bedroom and the guest room will arrive and I can not be more happy. Everything is getting to place.

In two days I can finally move in. Thank God when I bought the house the kitchen and the bathrooms were already done. Today is going to be a good day.

☆Riley's Pov☆

For the first time in years I was happy. John, my father decided to come to the bakery shop. I was setting the last details of the shop.

The grand opening will be tomorrow. I bought a balloons that will be put at the door. I already have six people who will start working tomorrow.

Two will be at the front and four in the kitchen. "Wow honey this I great I am so proud of you." "Thank's John I wouldn't made it without you."

"Oh shush I just gave you a little push that's all." I gave him a small nod and gave a final look to the place. Everything will be great.

☆Ben's Pov☆

Today at work was a complete chaos. One of the oldest clients decided to change the concept of the project in last minute. We had to do everything from the start.

I was furious. I stayed two more hours before the boys came and dragged me out of the office.

Currently we are at my house and we just put the wood piece that we did for the living room. "Wow it looks great man it really does." Frank said.

While I was at work the furniture for the bedrooms arrived and Jim was the one who went to the house because I was busy

Now that the living room was all set we went to the bedrooms. After two hours of non stop work we were done. Finally I can leave that hell hole.

(Ben's room^)

(Ben's room^)

We drank a couple of beers and left to home. I made a mental note to go to shopping tomorrow for plates glasses and everything that I need in the kitchen.

It is a good thing that it is Friday so I can move in during the weekend. When I got home i took a long and warm bath. I put on a boxers and with that I went to bed.