11

☆Riley's Pov☆

The sun was shining bright. Fuck I forgot to close the curtains. And why do I feel something heavy on my waist. That's when it hit me.

I slept with Benjamin Wilson. I slowly opened my eyes. We were still on the ground covered with blanket.

I slowly tried to get up and out of his hold but it was useless. I somehow turned around in his hold to face him. He was still peacefully sleeping and he looked beautiful.

I ran my hand all over his face. He was the best thing that happened in my life. Even if it turns out to be a mistake I don't care he will still be the best thing.

"Stop looking at me you creep" he said with a smile on his face. "Sorry I can't help it." He opened his beautiful eyes and looked at me.

I was so happy and I just realized that I am happy for the first time in a long time.

I was about to gave him a kiss on the lips when we heard a knock on the door. He got up put his boxers on and went to open the door.

I was in the middle of dressing up when I heard a girls voice. "Please Ben I know you still love me it was a mistake I don't know what got in me please forgive me I love you."

"Ben is every thing alright?" At the door was a beautiful woman that I haven't seen her before. Her eyes were red and puffy.

She looked like she was crying. "Riley this is Katie my ex wife." I was shocked but I was glad that Ben was next to me and holding me close.

"And who might this bitch be Ben?" Oh here we go.

☆Ben's Pov☆

I was pissed. One moment everything was great even perfect and the next I see the last person I want to see in front of my door and that is my ex wife.

Riley came next to me so i wrap my hand around her waist. And in that moment I heard the words that made me mad.

"And who might this bitch be Ben?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

When I opened them Katie saw a look that I never new I had. And it's a small thing to say that she was afraid.

"Listen to me you stupid piece of trash you don't get the right to come to my house and say the shit that you said. It is not your business any more with who I associate and don't dare to call her a bitch. Do you understand?"

She was shocked. "This isn't you. You would never talk to me like this." "You are right but that was before you slept with one of my friends and didn't give two shit's about it. Now take your fake love with you and leave."

I was about to slam the door at her face but I stopped "Oh and one more thing forget that I was any thing to you and don't cross my or her's path again."

With that I slam the door. "Well that was fun." I look at Riley and saw her smiling.

I just realized that it doesn't matter how well I know her to know that she is the one.

I gave her a kiss and took her for the second time against the door.