3

The past few days have been pretty boring, just me at home watching shows on Netflix. Although I will say that it's not a total bad thing. I mean having some time to yourself, in your sweats, eating junk food all day can be amazing. But, I was happy to get out of the house today to go to Niall's house for this last day of summer party all of our friends do every year.

Just me, Ellie, Bella, Hailey, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Garry

I put on a black halter tank top that showed a bit of my waist, some blue ripped jean shorts, and my black converse.

(something like that^)

I then threw my hair up in a high ponytail and put my regular amount of makeup on.

I looked in the mirror at my tall frame, feeling like I looked like a giant. I was 5'10 and sometimes it was cool, but other times I wished to be a 'normal' height, especially because finding cute pants that reached all the way down was tough.

A lot of the guys I had dated, "a lot of" meaning like 1 real one, were a couple inches taller than me which was good, but some of them would hate when I would wear heels cause I'd look taller than them.

My car was still in the shop cause something was wrong with it so I was waiting for Ellie to come pick me up. I was excited for this party just like any other year. All my closest friends, some of the people that matter the most in my life altogether. The people that make me feel the most at home, more than my own family.

——

"Aaah!I missed you guys!"Hailey says, engulfing, Ellie, Bella, and I in a group hug. She was another one of my best friends who had been in Miami for 2 weeks, although when your super close to someone that seems like way to long.

"Oh my god, you got so tan"I exclaim, pulling away and looking at her flawless lightly oranges skin that perfectly went with her golden blond hair.

"I know, but I'll be a pale ghost in like 2 months", she frowns. We all catch up on what she did and what she missed while she was gone, giggling about her swiping a phone number off a lifeguard who was in his late 20's and how she lied about her age.

"Enough chatter, someone help me set up"Niall calls from the kitchen. I stand up walking over to him and grabbing some beer bottles and stepping outside to set them on a table.

All of a sudden I feel a hand find its way on my waist, scooping me up and throwing me over a shoulder. I scream a little, finally realizing its Harry, by his tattoos on his feet.

"Harry! What the hell!" I squeal, trying to get down but to no avail. He chuckles, walking around, but all I see is the ground and his feet so I have no idea where we're going.

I see some blue water in front of my face and realize it's a pool. "Harry, don't you dare" I groan, hitting his thighs.

"Oh, come on Em, I'm giving you some fun" He says and I feel him letting me go back, but I grab onto his legs.