Chapter 3 | Player Now Known

I woke up to the person poking me. "We are at your friend's house."

"Well then knock on the door! Why are we standing out in the heat?" He just sets me on the ground in front of the door and turns to leave I turn around to see his back facing me. It's kinda weird when you haven't seen the face of someone who carried you for over an hour. "You know you can come inside right?" He turned around and I saw the face that would normally bring terror to even the strongest players. Herobrine. But I wasn't scared. I should have been, but, I mean, who would actually carry someone to their friend's house just to kill them?

"Maybe we can meet up some other time."

"Sure, strange man who started carrying me against my will. Meet me at the town at noon tomorrow. Have a safe trip home."

"I wish you the same." I head inside.

"Kris? You home?" I hear a muffled Kris stating something along the lines of 'I'll be right down' and footsteps coming down the stairs. I look over to see Kris with jeans and a hoodie on.

"You requested my presence?"

"Yeah. Well I came to tell you one thing and on my way, something else happened."

"Spill ze beans! Don't actually spill beans."

"So to your question from earlier, yes."

"Which one? I asked like 10."

"The one about me being able to understand all mob languages."

"That's cool... So what else happened?" She seems to be hiding something. I wonder what. (I know who your soulmate is.)

"I kinda got carried here and took a nap on the way."

"Wait, what?"

"By a complete stranger."

"And I'm British." (The joke here is my favorite drink is tea and I talk 'properly', what I mean is I don't say I ain't, but rather I'm not. I have also been told I talk 'white' by my fellow black. I don't know if that's a complement or insult.)

"Since when were you British?"

"Wait, you're for real?!"

"And you wouldn't guess who it was."

"I could."

"Very unlikely."

"Some guy you had a crush on?"

"No." I motion for her to come closer, "It was... Herobrine."

"And you were and are okay with that?!"

"Should I not be? He seems like a nice person to people who don't just freak out and run off. Also would you really carry someone to their friend's house while they're sleeping just to kill them?"

"No. Maybe it makes more sense with the context you haven't told me."

"Ok so..."

*Timeskip of 10 minutes of detailed story telling later brought to you by me, @Kristen890. Please follow me.*

"And then I came inside."

"The context made it make less sense. Why would you do that?!"

"Don't know, don't care." Kris just looks at me.

"(N/n) do you have no concern whatsoever?! You let a complete stranger carry you!"

"I have no idea." ("what to do with the idea of killing deers" this is what happens when you just keep clicking on the middle one of the auto complete. XD)

"So to Narnia we will go without you." I roll my eyes at her.

"Alright, see you later."

"Later (N/n)." I head to my house at a decent pace. I make it back just before sundown. I eat one of the pieces of steak I got earlier for dinner. As I'm about to go to the bed in the corner of my kitchen, I hear a knock on my door.

"Door's unlocked." It never was. I hear the door open, and turn to see who it was. It was of course Herobrine. "So what bring you to my humble abode?" He shrugs.

"Never caught your name."

"And you couldn't wait until tomorrow? (Y/n), (Y/n)(L/n)." I reach my hand out, proposing a handshake.

"Herobrine." He shakes my hand. I look over at the now static filled screen of my TV.

"And the wind has knocked over my TV's broadcasts thing. Again." I head out to go fix it. "Where's the ladder? I put it out here somewhere." I look back at my doorway to see Herobrine just standing there. "Can you help me? I can't find the ladder."

"You mean that one?" He points to the now broken ladder.

"Well, I guess I won't be watching the morning news tomorrow. Stupid wind!" I head back inside. "Well you don't just show up at people's doors just to get their name. What did you want?"

"To get to know you."

"Alright. My name is (Y/n)(M/n)(L/n), though my friends call me (N/n), my favorite food is (F/f), my favorite color is (F/c), I have two friends. Their names are Kristen, who most refer to as Kris, and Anora, who is usually refered to as Dream. Kris has blown up my wall atleast 10 times now, and Dream as come within an inch of killing me with an arrow 5 times. I have lovely friends." He laughs at my scarcastic remark. "Kris is the type of person who will look for an answer even if she has to make it up. She once made a complete background for a character in a movie that never remembered his past. I spent more time listening to her theory than watching the moive. Dream lives life as it most likely will come. She would stock up on torches for exploring a cave, but wouldn't save food for a tornado. I'm in between the two."

"Sounds like fun."

"It is when you see them once a month. Any more and Kris gets... unbearable. Once I stayed at her place for a week and she actually convinced me that if sims can have sims, then we must have sims controlling our every move. Needless to say, I never stay with her for over 3 days. Dream is okay though, I guess I'm just used to her sense I see her every week or so. She stays down by the village."

"So that's why you where in the village?"

"No, I go down there to trade the coal, iron, and gold I won't use that week. I keep a little extra for the chance something unexpected happens. I just found out today I can understand mob languages. Now that you know so much about me how about you tell me about you?"

"My name is Herobrine, my favorite color is teal."

"I would like more insight into your life, you know, hints of how you live?"

"My average day is terrorizing people."

"I am quite aware. I was talking about, I don't know, what you do for fun."

"Terrorize people."

"...I mean other than that."

"On occasion, I kill a person. Happy?"

"I meant a normal thing, like listening to music."

"When I talk to my 'friends'."

"Who? I want details."

"Null and 303. Null is a decent person. 303 is an *ss."

"Alright. Now leave. I need sleep."

"Bye then." He just vanishes. Teleportation I guess. I head to bed after making a new ladder and fixing the antena on the roof. I drift off to sleep after making myself a note to buy fence post for the yard.

A/n 1217 words! So I finished earlier than I thought, so I'm gonna start on a new book! It'll be out by the time your reading this, kinda. It's the one shots book! See you later, my bookworms!