Chapter 8 | Killing Dream

It's Dream. Worst case senario is Kris was going to kill her. She would never kill me. We've been friends for years. And wit that, I swing my sword at Dream. She moves just enough for it not to be a fatal blow. I only hit her arm. My sword breaks. She hissed in pain and glares at me. "I'll be back." Dream then proceeds to run out the door.

"She sounded pretty truthful to be lying." Kris starts talking.

"Half truth. I was going to kill her because she was going to kill you. I just happened to walk in." I nod.

"So... what do we do?"

"She probaly will be back, as she clearly stated, so we're both staying at your place." I nod and we head back to my place. Kris starts talking again. "So you know how your soulmate is supposed to be similar to you?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Because you can... oh nevermind. Anyhow, how does one make subtle romantic hints that can be taken as friendly or flirtatious?"

"Seriously?"

"You have had 2 more boyfriends than me."

"I've only had two."

"That's the point." We continue to talk on the way to my house. Mostly about when Dream would be back, what she would do, and how. We finally arrived at the house after Kri started to talk about one time when she had wasted her life that she doesn't wish she could get back. "So basically, I watched a man's sanity deteriorate while contimplating pressing a button for about 50 minutes. Time wasted, but well spent and entertaining." I roll my eyes at her.

"Wasted and well spent don't belong in the same sentence talking about the same thing."

"I know. Where am I sleeping?"

"On the couch." We set up a makeshift bed for Kris.(I swear I've said makeshift more than writing the reader interacting with Herobrine.) We get ready to go to sleep.

"Night."

"Night." We both head to bed and Kris falls asleep. I couldn't sleep. Well, I could think about something, but what? Maybe why Kris immeadiately tried to kill Dream? Seems like something she would do, actually. We're like sisters. I heard a thud outside and a rapid banging on my door. I look outside through a window, but I can't see anything because of the pouring rain. I hear a female voice shout

"Let me in." Should I Let them in(see chapter 9) or Don't let them in (see chapter 10) (Game saved)

A/n So, since I never know how much to write, I decided to write until I can make another choice. This form of my writing, I'm calling 'RPG writing' because RPGs usually have different ending based on various choices you make. Writing like this will result in two, or more, shorter chapters. Have a lovely day my bookworms!