Chapter 9

(Y/N)'s POV...

After having a fun morning with explaining to Celine that no matter how old she is that she has the mental mind of a five-year-old (Celine: *Pouts* Author: Don't worry... I'm the same) and after of a VERY heated argument... with Runaan... again. Why does she keep on fighting with him, she has been praying for the day I would get a boyfriend? I mean I can't tell if she is happy or mad? I just hope that she can try to calm down with it before the end of getting to Xadia.I turn to Runaan and Celine because they have been quit, to quit.

"So.... Ya'll good" I come up to them.

"Yeah I'm good" Celine stated.

"Yes, we are fine" Runaan.

Something wasn't fine, Runaan was fine but Celine was not being herself. She was quiet and didn't even get excited at the mountain flower that we pasted. I'm starting to get worried about her. I had tried to talk to her, but she just ignored me. We just walking on the trail up the mountain, until we heard foot steps behind us. We quickly go hide behind some rocks, so they can't see us.

"Do you see him" Guard 1 said.

"No, not in sight but we have to keep looking" Commanded Guard 2. After that a huge group of soldiers came from the woods that we just came out of.

"Come on men we must find that moon shadow elf" A guard yelled. I had to put a hand over my mouth cause of the unsteady breathing I was doing.

"Alright, I think that we should go up that trail to keep the royal army off our backs" Stated Runaan.

"That sounds good to me" I said " What about you Celine, what do you think"?

"Yea, it's fine" She said harshly while rolling her eyes. Now I'm getting worried she doesn't act this way toward people. We keep walking up the trail, as we were walking, we come by a frozen lake.

"What do we do" Celine ask.

"I don't really know "Runaan said.

"Well if you were smart than we could have gotten across already" Celine argued.

"Well if I'm so stupid you try and get across" Runaan said back in anger.

"Fine Then!" she shouted. Celine started walking across the frozen lake and with every step my anxiety grows. She was about to get across when I heard ice cracks.

"CELINE GET OFF THE ICE" I shouted! Celine froze up as the ice kept on cracking toward her. I took my chance and ran across the ice having cracks form under my boots/flats.

"Y/N, what are doing" Runaan Shouted! I ignored him as the ice was about to brake under Celine, I pushed her out of the way and me falling into the water a not her. I felt like a thousand knifes were stabbing me
(how knows what movie is from).

Runaan's POV...

I was afraid run all through my body. My feet moved on their own and next thing I knew I jumped in the water to get (Y/N). 'Please be okay (Y/n)'. As I was swimming, I see a glimpse of her hair. I swim as fast as I could to reach her. I dragged her up to the surface, I checked her pulse only to feel a light one. I quickly put my lips on hers to insert air in and press against her five times. She then started coughing up water violently. She then put her head on my chest.

"Celine, do you have a potion for her" I said to her. She flinched from her frozen spot to quickly go through her bag to give me a potion.

"This will restore her body temperature back to normal but put some dry cloths since you... ya know.?" Celine said.