INTRODUCTION

o. DREAMER
a joe mazzello story

CAMERON ALYSSA HAD ALWAYS BEEN A DREAMER

CAMERON ALYSSA HAD ALWAYS BEEN A DREAMER. Ever since the days she would sneak out her bedroom window so that she could gaze upon the outside world, and imagine all the many different intriguing scenarios that could possibly happen, she knew that her imagination would always be a safe haven for her, even during the darkest of times. She could escape the true reality, even if just for a mere moment, and become entranced by the beauties of whatever fictional world she could create within her own mind.

But this great power did not come without a significant cost, as, due to her full attention constantly being focused solely upon her fictional worlds, she finds herself forgetting to live her true reality. This caused a burning sense of loneliness to seep into the depths of her heart, one which constantly bubbled away inside her. The only thing that aided in lessening the sickly feeling of being lonely, yet they were never real, and could never truly care for her in the way that she needed most.

However, she is set upon a path of change when it becomes a common occurrence to see a certain man strolling through the park, and the two quickly grow an interest toward the other mysterious stranger. But that was all they ever were, strangers, and the closest Cameron would ever come to meeting the intriguing man were the words scribbled down within her notebook, loosely based upon him. That is, until, the enigmatic man musters up the courage to finally approach the observant writer.

CAMERON ALYSSA
portrayed by aiysha hart

❝That's the thing about writers, they are often so caught up in their fictional worlds that they forget to experience the real one

That's the thing about writers, they are often so caught up in their fictional worlds that they forget to experience the real one.❞

DISCLAIMER !

I do not own Joe Mazzello, nor
do I own anyone or anything that
is found in real life. The only thing
that I own in this story is my original
character, Cameron, and any events
that may not have occurred in reality.

WARNING !

this story may contain harsh language,
alcohol and drugs, mentions of mental illness, talk of medical conditions, sexual
content, and other possibly triggering
topics. If you are sensitive to any of
these, please continue on with caution.

AUTHOR'S NOTE !

I love joe so damn much,
and this is the result of
it (':  not much more
can be said lmao. hope
you enjoy, I guess?

(update; i finished this story ages ago, and it was unpublished for a while. however, i am re-posting it. please note this is the original work, and was written a while ago. as such, the writing does not reflect my writing now, as i have improved through the years 🫶 )