EPILOGUE

E P I L O G U E
( writings of a lovestruck woman )

E P I L O G U E( writings of a lovestruck woman )

.•° ✿ °•

Dear Joseph Francis Mazzello,

Love is a notion full of grande complexities, something which, even with countless years of experience beneath one's belt, cannot be easily mastered. I consider myself to be one of the many people who'd yet to even gain a grasp upon this intricate concept, and I highly doubt that I ever truly will. Although I could not classify the feelings emitted by the both of us throughout our times spent together to be love, it most definitely has been the closest I've ever come to achieving it, and possibly the closest I ever will be.

Regardless of whatever the relationship between us may be, and what may come of it whilst we are separated by the sea, I must thank you for everything that you've done for me. I write this passage for you after we have spent our finals day together, upon the night that comes before I leave this beautiful island. And after our final adventure through the lands of Japan, memories of the many things you have taught me, maybe without even realising, have come to surface within my mind once more.

And again, to reiterate, thank you. I do believe that if you and I were to not have encountered you at the hands of sheer luck, my trip would have been nowhere near as enjoyable as it has been, and upon my return home, I'd once again return to my ever boring, average way of facing each and every day. But you, by some miracle, have managed to open my eyes to a new perspective of viewing the world, and have taught me to face each day as though it is bursting at the seams with countless joyous possibilities. I don't believe that through this letter you'll be able to even begin to fathom how grateful I am for you accidentally stumbling into my life, and I'll never forget what you've done for me.

I hope that we'll be able to stay in touch even after our paths split, a hope which is held up by the fact that I, as you have previously stated, am a dreamer. Although I'm not sure to what extent I believe my dreams have the possibility of becoming a reality to be of, I make a promise to you, through these writings, that I will at least try to have these dreams become true. And on the chance that they do not, well, I guess I'll do what I do best, and have the memory of you live on through my stories. Isn't it ironic? That there's a chance our relationship will end the way it started? With me writing about you within some notebook.

Anyway, I wish you all the best for what is to come in your life, and just know that I'll forever be by your side, through memory and this notebook.

Love, Cameron Lillian Alyssa.

__

A/N

And with that, we conclude
this story (': I'd like to take a
moment to thank anyone who has
supported and this story at any
point, because without that, I
honestly may have unpublished
before this point. Thank you to
anyone who has taken time out
if their day to read this story, y'all
are the best 🤧💛💫

At this current moment, I do
not plan on writing a sequel
to this story, as I feel that it
is one better left off with an
open-ended decision, and for
the reader to imagine what
happens next. However, at
some point in future, I may
publish extra chapters that
were originally going to be
within this story, kind of like
a deleted scenes kind of
thing.

Anyway, that is all for this
story. Hope you have an
amazing day, and once
again, thank you. 💛