Chapter 1~ 2 Years Later

Hello Guys (:

Thank you for those girls for participating in the character selection thingy in the last book (:

Anyway back to the story...

|2 years later|

I knocked on Hayes's front door to see his mom smiling towards me.

"Morning Elizabeth" I smiled back to her "morning Jacqui. Hayes will be back in 5 minutes" she said letting me inside. I walked into the lounge watched TV with Skylynn.

"Hey Sky" I greeted her, she turned around with the biggest grin on her face and hugged me when I kneeled down.

"Hi! I haven't seen you since last year" Sky frowned. I frowned but I replaced it with a grin "I'm back for good, Sky" I hugged her fragile body.

"Good. Now tell me, why did you leave?" She asked persuading me to tell her.

I took a big breath.

"Well I had to deal with family business" she may be 7 and is smart for her age , but I'm still not telling her the full story till she's 13 or 14 .

The person who knows is (a/n: you guys obviously) Elizabeth.

I heard the front door open "Hassss is homeee!" I heard Hayes shout.

I gulped.

I turned around with fear in my eyes.

Hayes looks the same except he has a girl beside him and she looks oddly familiar.

There was this pain in my heart and it felt like a knife has stabbed my heart 3 million times.

When Hayes noticed me, his eyes showed anger and sadness.

I don't blame him.

"Hey Skylynn" the girl said well squealed. Her voice was so high I couldn't even.

The girl bent down to hug Skylynn but She pulled away from and hugged my waist.

"Hayes get that girl out of here now!" Elizabeth yelled at Hayes when she waked back into the lounge. Hayes turned to look at his mom with his fists balled up.

"Mom, she's my girlfri-" before he could finished Hayes covered his mouth after realising what he was going to say.

I glared at Hayes. it's only been a year and you have moved on aalready

I scoffed and walked out to the back.

Not what was I hoping.

|3 minutes later|

"I'm sorry" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see Hayes standing there looking into my eyes with regret.

I stood up and walked over to him "Hayes, is she really your girlfriend?" I asked softly. He looked into my eyes showing regret and sadness. He took a big breath and let it out.

"No, shes not" he said showing relief. I was gald but I still want to know why she was here.

"How come shes here?" I asked "Shes Skylyyns babysiter" He whispered playing with his hands and bitting his lip. I nodded. Before I could say something I was cut off by a scream inside. We both rushed inside wondering whats going on.

I saw Christina holding Skylynn by the neck like she was strangling her. "Let her go!" I shouted to her glaring and ready to pounce at her. The girl, I still don't know the name of, stood there smirking at me. she walked up and kicked me right in the stomach. That bitch! I got back up and karate kicked her in the stomach. Thats what you get bitch!

She stood up with a angry face glaring straight at me "Aww is little 'I just got karate kicked in the stomach by the best person in the world' angry?" I asked smirking with sass "Fuck you slut" she mumbled "Ouch! That hurt" I faked cried onto Hayes's shoulder.

He looked to me with a smirk. My eyes widened "Christina and Georgia...." Hayes called them "...leave"