5. Apprehension

Wednesday afternoon, November 3rd, two weeks since the opening of Yoongi opening up his shop and meeting his new neighbors, Jimin and Taehyung.

                                           🌹🌹🌹

Hoseok sat up correctly as he whipped his cheeks, getting spooked by the ring of the entrance door, he sniffles a little before speaking up "welcome- oh hey there jimin!" He smiles brightly as he laid his chin on the palm of his hand.
Jimin smiles as his eyes go into thin lines, walking over with a bouquet of red and white roses.
he hands them to Hoseok "I brought more for the shop! These are Osirias, they hold a special meaning!–" his voice so soft and a little bit squeaky from excitement
"–red is the color of love and passion, the deeper the hue, the deeper the meaning! Dark red shows a charitable love while brighter reds reveal devoted passion! And white is the color of purity, reverence and innocence often connected with respect, modesty and virtousness!"
Hoseok smiles a little as he smells the bouquet
"ah, these are really beautiful, Hyung will love these" he softly spoke as he got up to grab a vase from the back, he sniffles.
Jimin didn't really look at him until now, his nose is red and eyes are puffy, jimin looked at him worriedly
"Hyung isn't working today though" he smiles a little as he sits back down at the desk, but his voice would change whenever he'd say something about Yoongi, Jimin got curiously worried

"are you okay Mr Jung? Your eyes are puffy"

"Ah, it's my allergies, they get worse around this time of year" he flashes a little smile as he lied a little, hoping the florist wouldn't ask anything else.
Jimin nods and smiles "oh, allergies are our worst enemy!" He chuckles softly "I gotta get going now, I gotta shop to run!"

"Have a good day Jimin, thank you for all the flowers and roses, hyung really appreciates them!"