12. Altruism, Infatuation

"Jungkook ssi? "

He hums..

"Are you awake?"

"Only because you are keeping me awake."

Jungkook chuckles a bit as Taehyung slaps his chest lightly "of course I'm awake, its only-" he lifts his head, grabbing Tae by the waist so he wouldn't fall as he grabbed his phone from the nightstand, he sighs "10:32pm" he throws his phone back on the nightstand as he wraps his arms around his boyfriend and snuggles to him closer, Taehyung pushes back a little to take a look at his boyfriend, detailing his face, the way his eyelashes laid against his cheek when he closed his eyes, the soft color of his lips and when they hung open just a bit before pulling into a grin, the way his chest slowly flowed up and down as he breathed, taehyung pulled his hand up to softly touch his boyfriends cheek, dragging his finger tips slowly but softly down the skin as if he was fragile glass, Jungkook opened his eyes to watch his boyfriend "Hyung" he softly whispered as Taehyung falls out of his trance, the elder smiles, his famous box smile appearing "sorry" he chuckles, Jungkook smiles "c'mer" he says before cupping his boyfreinds face and kissing his lips so softly and slowly, he smiles into the kiss as he fells the older become calm under his touch.

"hyungie!"

they suddenly hear a laughter in the hallway, Taehyung sighs with a smile as they listen to the voices, "your brother is finally home and looks like he brought Jimin back home" he says with a wink as Jungkook hits him lightly "ah hush, I brought you home to, I can make you leave right now" he teases as they listen to the two outside the door

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"hyungie!"

Jimin chuckles as he follows the elder down the hallway..
"Be quiet, everyone's asleep, princess" Yoongi softly whispers as he makes his way to his bedroom, Jimin chuckles

"you called me princess!"

"are you drunk? you only had one glass"

Jimin chuckles again "aha yeah, im- im a little bit tipsy"

"light weight" Yoongi mumbles out as they walk into his room, he kicks off his shoes and takes off his sweater as he turns to his boyfriend, who was looking around the room so fondly before his eyes finally land on Yoongi, he smiles widely, his eyes famously falling into thin lines of paper "come here princess" yoongi spoke so softly, like wind whispering through the wind, Jimin chuckles as he walks over shyly "I am a princess" he crunches up his nose in a cute manner to his response, yoongi chuckles softly as he nods "yes you are, you are my princess" he says right before cupping the younger's face so gently, leaning down to slowly but softly connect their lips, its slow and passionate for just a while, jimin becoming a puddle of liquid from his touch, his small fingers tangle up in Yoongi's shirt as he taste the sweet taste of alcohol on his breath.
for the first time that night, the kiss is heated
for the first time ever, as the weeks they've known each other, the days of dating, the kiss is becoming pure lust and passion, whether its the alcohol taking its toll, this moment, this moment to Yoongi is special, he wants to cherish every second of the hour, wants to cherish, to please and praise his boyfriend in every way possible,