The waiting game

Joey POV

I know miles got my letter but she ain't react in weeks ! The hell it's pissing me off. I wanna see her do something it's just an opportunity for me to kill her husband and trap her ass.

I ain't been near Alexandrea in almost 2 weeks ! We meet up at certain places to have lunch and what not and I go to the appointments but dang I miss her. This attitude she got needs to go. She don't even kiss me no more. What did i do ?

Right now I'm back home in atl smoking a blunt while one of my hoe maya go to work.

Maya: daddy when we gon make this official ?

Me: bitch I ain't yo damn daddy and you ain't nothing but a hoe

Speaking of a hoe zeniya been blowing my shit up. She gon be back in Atlanta in a couple days right now her , her mom and dad in Greece or something. I don't know but I wish her ass stop calling like I'll send for you when I want you not the other way around.

I'm about to go to my moms house and eat cause a nigga hungry.

Miles POV

So I'm 3 months and 1 week pregnant ! I swear it's more then one baby in here because I already have a baby bump that's visible.

I put on a pair of Lorenzo's sweat pants and a tank top. I swear it makes me sad when he's not here. He left for Detroit right after my appointment it's been almost two weeks and I miss him !

I put on my track sneakers because Lena , Mimi , Ara , Christine my new friend Malaysia and Alexandrea are making me take this little walk around Italy.

Oh and yes I said Alexandrea ! She told me all about how her and zeniya friendship was a fake and how she felt really bad. She told me that she's married to Joey and lord Jesus was all I could think. She knows about the rape and apologized for his actions. She's a product of rape and what her husband did took a major toll on her. She's been staying here and lord I love her son ! I have a pregnant buddy who knows about all this stuff and it feels good.

Now I'm not dumb I still got my guard up but she seems genuine and she tells me EVERY THING !

As for Joey imma make him think I forgot about everything and then pop up when he least expects it. Trust me I ain't letting that ass go ! He gon go through hell in back before I let him go with what he did.

Elena walked into the room knocking me out of my thoughts.

Lena: girl come on !

Me: damn here I come ...... Did Lorenzo call yet ?

Lena: nah not yet

I swear imma bust a cap in his ass when he come back. He ain't call in three days got me worrying and shit. I ain't tryna stress cause my baby don't need that.

Lena: don't worry he straight

Me: it ain't just about him being straight or not he has a pregnant wife at home he needs to be worried about and calling to make sure She straight especially with what she's going through !

I just felt like snapping.

Lena: look babe calm down I'll help you jump him when he gets home.

I smiled because Lena always makes my day I swear I thank god for her !

Zeniya POV

So I'm calling and calling Joey ! He's really showing me his true colors. I just want to have a relationship like miles and Lorenzo's but that shit ain't easy !

I found out I'm a month pregnant with his child. He ain't been answering my calls and this baby putting me through hell. These symptoms are killing me inside and out.