Introduction of characters

Hi you guys my name is Miles Aamira Tai'yon Adara Noa González. My family is Algerian and Colombian ( my mother being Algerian and father Colombian ). I just turned 16 and I'm in the 11th grade.

My mother ( Naziya ) is everything a man wanted. She is 38 with caramel skin . She stands at 5'4 she is thick and has brown curly hair. Her eyes were the darkest but prettiest shade of green and she has small red plump lips.

My father ( Ivan ) is my everything. I love this man to pieces he could do no wrong in my eyes. He is 42 years of age stands at 6'0 and has ocean blue eyes. His hair is sandy blonde and black mixed in one. He has slight freckles on his face but they complimented his pale skin.

My sister ( Zeniya ) who is 20 favors my mother. She has blondish brown curly hair and has hazel eyes. She stands at 5'6. Her hips are very Wide and she has some but not a lot of curves. She's not my other half but we have a close bond.

Lastly my protector my brother ( Alex ). He is 18 in the 12th. He has a natural brown black hair our fathers ocean blue eyes and stands at 5'11. Now he is my other half.

Then there's me ( miles ) I have naturally wavy-straight brown hair. I stand at 4'9 & 1/2 and I have my mother and father eye color mixed in one but my eye color changes based on my emotion. I'm thick just like my mother I have a small waist and wide hips ( the dream body ) I'm kind of shaped like black chyna with an kim kardashian butt ( just a little smaller ).