A sneak peek into the MAFIA

Miles POV

So Lorenzo started going out again....late nights early mornings. I have no problem with it now because I'm growing immune to it. My mom and dad haven't came to visit me in awhile. Mimi & A missed their trip here. Alexandra spends more time with her "husband" and children. Alex went M.I.A and that really pains me. Elena and Zeniya are the only ones I really talk to. I'm almost 6 months I'm starting to look like a watermelon. Anyways I'm sick of being locked up in a mansion all day. I'm about to go out and just walk I have way too much on my mind.

Maybe I should call zeniya and see if she wants to come.

*phone call*

Me: niya ?

Niya: yeah what's wrong ?

Me: wanna go on a walk....cardio.....it's good for the baby !

She laughed at my fail of persuasion.

Niya: yeah I'll be there in a half

Me: ugh you're the best. See you when you get here love

Niya: ok big head

With that she hung up. I walked into the bathroom and prepared my shower.

*10 minutes later*

I got out and walked into my closet. I put in my Victoria secret black bra and my all black boy short underwear. I then put on my all black Cami with my lime green netted sweater shirt ( it was short in the front and long in the back ) with my all black joggers and my rainbow new balances. I took my hair in put it in a loose ponytail. I was ready to go.

Lorenzo POV

I'm sitting outside of Detroit. Remember when my pops wanted me to go ? I'm not staying here but I came everyday on the private jet. Right now I'm about to go see what my money looking like. I stepped into my famous trap house that's located downtown. I know tall thinking " that's stupid". Well no it's not. The police would never expect a trap house to be in the center of everything. They'll automatically think the hood.

Killa one of my youngest but smartest dope boys walked to me.

Killa: wassup Gus ?

Me: wassup young walk me through and let me see what's going on.

He showed me that kitchen and the smell of weed , cocaine and heroine filled my nose. On the other side they had the females bagging them.

I have strippers work here and bag & sell. It's easier cause again they're strippers. They're in and out of a club full of big ballers.

In the next room you had milo counting the money on the money machine and bigg wrapping it up nice and neat.

Upstairs all the meeting and trainings were going on. And in the basement we had sound proof walls for the gun range and on the other side we had boxing going on. I have to keep my soldiers strong and ready for everything.

When I saw that everything was up and running the way I liked it. Killa led me up to the meeting room. I took my seat at the head of the table in my Italian leather chair.

Me: where's my money. I don't want some I want all. I gave y'all a years worth of product plus more so I better have all dollars and penny's .

Killa: of course Gus you know you can trust me.

He went to the other side of the room and lifted the Pablo Picasso painting. Behind it was a big safe because I expected big money and if I don't get my big bills then you won't have a future to look forward to anymore.