Trouble before paradise

Miles POV

So it's the day before the wedding !!!! Me and Lorenzo have 12 hours together and then he leaves for his bachelor party.

Let me find out there was a stripper imma fuck him up. Right now imma bout to get into the pool.

I put on my all black bikini that bottom had both my sides out and lawd my cake looked delicious !

Lorenzo walked in with his shirt off and his swimming trunk and lawd I admired his body and his tattoos. I walked over to him and rubbed my hands down his body.

Me: I don't want you to go

Lorenzo: the faster I leave the sooner the wedding

Me: no you just wanna leave me

He grabbed my butt with both hands and squeezed.

Me: oooow

Lorenzo: who would wanna leave all of this ?

I pecked his lips and started to walk away

Me: let's go I wanna get in the pool. I opened the side doors and began to put my hair into a ponytail when I felt Lorenzo grabbed me from behind. He jumped into the pool and as I began to rise up all of my hair was in my face.

Lorenzo: you look like the grudge

Me: I'm glad you found that funny

I swam to the other side of the pool and began to put my hair into a Dutch braid.

Lorenzo: you mad at me ?

I didn't answer I turned away I felt his head between my legs.

Me: come on Lorenzo get up

He kissed me on my cookie jar , then my stomach , boobs and then he made it to my lips. I wrapped my legs around him and put my arms around his shoulder. He deepened by pulling my body closer to his. I felt him grow as my private area smashed into him.

I moaned and just then I heard the door open.

Lena: hey there none of that you have plenty of time for that tomorrow night.

Lorenzo didn't stop though. He kissed down my neck and I'm sure he left plenty of marks.

Me: aye it's not my fault your brother can't keep his hands off of me

She laughed and sat in the beach chair. Although this was Lorenzo's mansion she was here most of the time.

Lorenzo: I could've had just a little taste of you didn't walk in.

Lena: too bad

I got out of the pool to get Lena and go sit in the jacuzzi .As we were walking she wrapped her arms around me from behind and that set Lorenzo off. we laughed because we knew he would react that way. Just to add fuel to the fire I put my hands on top of hers.

Lena: I got your girl what you gon do about it ?

Lorenzo: Elena I got ya ass giocando sempre ( always playing )

We got the the jacuzzi and sat down. Lorenzo didn't say anything I'll be damned of these 12 hours are filled with silence.

Me: Lo Lo

He didn't answer

Me: Lorenzo

He still didn't answer

Me: Caito answer me now or imma come pimp slap yo ass

He smirked and looked at me.

Lorenzo: your eyes are violet does that mean I'm getting to you ?