Chapter 28: He winked at me!

A new day had begun. Slowly ascending into the dark sky,the sun was glowing vibrantly with delight. The sea so subtle sparkled preciously as it strolled up against the shore.

This is where I want to die...

She stood at the balcony, gazing at the blue ocean. The air was crisp and the view was amazing. The soft salty scent from the ocean filled the air. Off the balcony on the second story of The Mombasa Beach Hotel,she could see the light swells of The Indian Ocean. She was hypnotized by the waves as they broke along the shore, settled into a foamy-foam and rolled back out to sea. She was tempted to run into the sea and allow the waves to crash over her.

"Love," A manly sexy voice called from behind. She turned around swiftly to face him. He looked so sexy with his bare broad chest and white pajama pants.

Amani coyly looked at him. "Yes,my love."

Brian circled his arms round her waist but fortunately they ended up on her small round butt. "How are you feeling? Isn't this place just... Breathtaking!"

She swung slowly in his arms. "I still have my breath in check so I don't think it is," She paused and watched Brian fake a frown. "But it has snatched my heart from someone... I'm more in love with it now!"

"Ouch!" Brian gasped as he lightly spank her.

"Room Service," A lady's voice called politely, interrupting their moment.

Yayyy! Finally! Time for breakfast...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tracee woke up grumbling. Why did nights have to be shorter than days. She had just slept for 30seconds when it was dark and now,the freaking sun was piercing through her room. Just then,she saw her phone ring...

Love...

She stretched out her hand to the side table to pick her phone . "Yes baby..."

"I miss you babe..."

Tracee hesitated. "I miss you too..."

"Or,is there someone else? Are you cheating on me?"

Tracee yawned. "Come on babe,you know I can't-"

"It's been two weeks! Two fucking weeks and I've not been seeing you! You've not been texting or calling and it's killing me!"

Tracee raked her fingers through her hair. "It's work baby. I'm working on three projects at the same time and the company also depends on me for marketing strategies. So,I've been really busy these past couple of weeks. I'm sorry..."

The caller sniggered. "Oh,I see... So you think I'm not busy too,right?"

Tracee groaned. "I didn't say that!"

"Or are you ashamed of me? You don't want people to see you with me,right?"

Tracee was starting to get pissed then she heard her mother call. She had to hung up...

"Tracee!" Beatrice busted inside,not knocking,as usual. Tracee was curled up in bed,holding her phone tightly as if she was hiding something.

"Yea..."

Beatrice smiled widely as she sat close to her on the bed . "A handsome young gentleman came to check up on you last night. I told him you're on night shift so he said he couldn't wait. So he left."