First kiss

Kol

Warnings: Explicit smut (female reader) neck kissing, rough sex, cursing, unprotected sex.

"How am I supposed to know that you're not here to kill me?" You asked. "You need to believe me-" You snarled at the warlock, scaring him away. "Y/N, please..." He held up both his hands in front of him. He was scared of you, you realised. He was scared because he was no longer in an original vampire body. He was scared because you were a vampire, and he was a witch. "My mother wanted me to follow you, yes, but I never wanted to kill you!" Kol blurted out.

 "My mother wanted me to follow you, yes, but I never wanted to kill you!" Kol blurted out

Kol knew that you didn't believe him. He was famous for being a liar, but he really did like you. "I like you." He admitted, his heart pounding in his chest.

He slowly leaned in towards your face until his lips were touching yours. He pulled away quickly. You could see that he was wondering if he had made a mistake. You pulled him down towards you and kissed him again, and didn't move away until you were having trouble breathing. He smiled, and his eyes lit up. This feeling was foreign to you, liking someone like this. Kissing him felt addicting, so you did it again.

----------

The two of you ended up in his home, and for the first time, you didn't mind that it was the Mikaelson's manor. "What we're about to do is going to be quite strange for me," Kol said, breaking the kiss. "What do you mean?" You inquired, tracing a pattern on his shoulder. "Well... this body isn't mine," he pointed out. "Oh." You did not know what to say to that but Kol laid his jacket neatly down on the floor, as if he hadn't said anything.

"Well... I definitely do not mind," you said, interrupting his thoughts. Kol's blue eyes sparkled with mischief. You took off the rest of his clothes, revealing his well toned body. "This body's good too, isn't it?" He asked expectantly. You secretly agreed. You pulled him into you and you relished in the feeling of him against you. You didn't know what was going to happen next. This, you hadn't done before. "Just relax, darling," Kol said softly. "Fuck," you sighed when he began to nip at your neck and you could feel how much he wanted you.

"We should stop here or I can't restrain myself anymore." "I do not care, I need this," you breathed and kissed him while he put his hands under your top and stroked your exposed back. "You don't care that I lied to you?" "To hell with that," you mumbled and he smiled. "Oh, Y/N, you will never forget this day," he promised and with his vampire speed, he sped to his room where he pushed you onto the bed and tore off your top and kissed your body. "Kol," you sighed, pleased with his soft kisses and touch. Kol moved your hands down to the bed and while he kissed your stomach, a groan escaped your lips. "Darling, I haven't even started yet," he laughed softly and loosened his grip, when his lips met yours. Your own hands slid beneath his shirt and scratched him and he moaned. "Fuck," he sighed and he opened your bra for you. You felt uncomfortable under Kol, never before were you this exposed for a boy, but Kol let you forget all of this quickly when his one hand clutched your left breast and the next moan escaped, while his other moved underneath your pants. "Oh damn, you really need this, huh?" "Fuck yes," you said and knew that tomorrow you would hate yourself for this, but the only thing that mattered now was Kol and you.