Epilogue

Percy strolled through the park with Annabeth, hands intertwined. They were meeting up with everyone else later that day, but for now it was just the two of them. He'd been back in Haven for the last two months, back to being just Percy, and he couldn't be happier. He had moved out of his old apartment, now living in a small house with Annabeth. The others were over frequently, for barbecues or movie nights or just to hang out.

Liam and James actually had a house across the street from them. Matthew said he was thinking about moving into the neighborhood. He and Nathan and Bernadette were considering rooming together. Alison had an apartment not too far away, so she was content where she was. Even so, she had an open invitation to stay with any of them. As much as she said she was fine, Percy knew she liked knowing that all of her friends were there if she ever needed something. They were all there for each other. It was the kind of life Percy never thought he'd get, not when he was living on Earth as a demigod. Now he couldn't imagine his life turning out any other way.

Sometimes, he wondered how Naudia was doing. She'd visited just once, letting him know what name she'd chosen. Harmony. It suited her. She'd also said that Ariadne was doing ok. Sean and Diane were too. Then she left. He didn't think he'd see her again until the sixth inheritor showed up, but that was ok.

Percy turned towards Annabeth as they reached where he'd parked his bike. "Hey, Wise Girl."

"What is it, Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth asked, looking at him with a smile that made him fall for her all over again. He did every time she smiled.

"Nothing, just--" He kissed her, smiling in return. "I love you."

Annabeth rolled her eyes, but she was smiling too broadly to truly be annoyed. "I love you too."

"Always and forever," they promised together.