Chapter 34

I climbed the stairs to get to my room, my mind occupied with the Bureau's work. I had given them leads and now they might be closer to finding Yoongi and Bangtan. My heart churned as I realized that I myself had created a hole for Yoongi to fall into.

"Lily"

I looked up from my thoughts to see Yoongi standing at the top of the stairs with only sweats and a towel around his neck as he looked at me.

"Can I please talk to you?"

"I don't want to right now. I am going to be in my room. I just don't feel well", I said clutching the glass of water in my hand as I walked past him to my room.

"What happened to you? Are you sick? Do you want me to call Jin?"

"No I am fine"

"Lily, don't lie to me. I know you are not fine and the reason you aren't talking to me is because of what you saw yesterday"

"Look Yoongi I told you before", I said sitting on the bed, "I am no one to tell you what you can do and cannot. I apologize I came into the room at the wrong time and disturbed you"

"Why are you saying things like these?", he asked.

"What things?". My voice came in a little irritated and I saw him become silent.

"Yoongi, Let's not do this now. I am going to help Hyuna downstairs and I will see you around"

I was about to leave when he pulled me towards himself.

"You are not leaving until you let me explain and apologize"

"Min Yoongi, let go of me now. You seem to forget that I can kick your ass all the way to Neptune. If you don't want to leave this room without missing a few bones, let go of me this instance"

"Oohhh, I am a little scared", he said smirking.

"You brat, you used to cry when Haesul and his friends bullied you. All of a sudden you have a lot of nerve", I said grabbing his hand and twisting it behind his back before kneeing him on the bed. I climbed on top of him as I pushed his face into the bed with my one hand while the other held his hands in place.

"Ahh, let go. It hurts please", he whined.

"I warned you didn't I. And if you want to talk, then let's talk. Okay, I was a little mad when I saw that naked girl in your room. But I have realised that you are no longer the Suga I knew. You are a Mafia lord who probably fucks girls left right and center and it is probably natural for you to want. Also, it is not my place to tell you anything because all I am is a girl you knew a couple of years ago. I might have mattered to you then but after all this years I cannot expect you to have the same feelings for me"

"If you are done", he began. "May I speak?"

With that he pushed himself up, making me lose balance as I fell to the side. Before I had time to get up and defend myself, I was pulled into his laps as he put both my arms around his neck while his hands grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

Y/N.exe not responding. System failure.

Shit, this was a little too close. I was literally touching his bare upper body while his hands on my waist made me feel things.

"For starters. I can fight and I am much stronger. So you have a little competition now. Second, apart from everything you said only one thing is correct. And that is - I might have been fucking girls a little too much. Yesterday when I saw Hazel, I had no intention to do anything. She came in because Jimin asked for her. But she came at me and despite not wanting to do anything, I found myself caving into her. I am a man and you know we kinds react differently to being turned on..."

"Too many details Yoongi, I don't want to hear it"

"I am sorry", he said quietly. "It's just that, I made a mistake and I want you to forgive me. You are the only woman I had ever loved. After you left, I could never find someone to replace you. And you are wrong. You matter to me like you did then. So don't ever think you are just a somebody to me"

I looked at him and in his eyes I could see the sincerity. My heart was beating faster and I felt a tingling sensation in me. He leaned in and placed his head on my chest, wrapping his hands around my back tightly.

"I am sorry Lily, I never wanted to hurt you"

I ran a hand through his hair as I bent down and hugged him back.

"I understand. I am not mad", I said rubbing his back.

"Lily"

"Hmm"

"You realise before you left, you did not break up with me. So technically you are still my girlfriend. We never broke up in all this time"

"Yah, that is so lame", I said slapping his shoulder and he chuckled. "I am not your girlfriend"

"Then would you like to become one?"

I froze once again. Did he just?

I parted from him so that I could look at him.

"You want to date me?", I asked.

"Yes", he nodded.

I felt a pit in my stomach. Should I say yes or I shouldn't? After all I have done is lie, do I deserve to even say yes?

"If you want more time to think, then I am fine. I can understand you might not feel same. After all when we were together, we were just kids and..."

Yoongi stopped when he felt a pair of lips on his.

"You talk to much", she said. "Suga never spoke so much"

"I.. just.."

"It's a yes", she said. "I will let you take me on a date. If you impress me, I might think about becoming your girlfriend"

He chuckled. "You used to be all over me when we were kids. Don't you remember you confessed to me first? Look at you now, playing hard to get"

I smiled as he kissed my forehead.

I am sorry Yoongi, I am sorry.