Chapter 35 | Frat Party Part 2

I raise my brow, clearly confused. What in the hell.

"Shit." Owen curses then uses me as a shield as he continues to grip my shoulders and drag me along with him away from Candice who tries to get a hold of him.

We're basically going side to side until Owen lets go of me and makes a run for it. But then Candice somehow manages to get a hold of his arm and slam him against a wall.

My eyes widen in surprise at her strength, but not only that, because then she smashes her lips against his. Owen doesn't give in at first until his brows furrow and then he relaxes into the kiss. Before I know it, they're basically making out. Oh. My. God.

I step back to a door when in my peripheral vision, I see someone coming towards me. I look and see it's Alexa. She looks so excited but then I see a red cup in her hand. No, she's going to force me to drink it!

"Do you wanna drink?" She says, but I shake my head, starting to grip the door handle behind me and slowly turning it. "Why not? Please, take a drink!" I keep shaking my head and she comes closer having this crazy look in her eyes which reminds me of the Joker. "Please! Take it!" and that's when I open the door, having Alexa almost fall on me. That's when I see Ace, ass naked with a girl underneath him.

My eyes widen as I remember what Owen said. So I do the only thing that comes to mind. "Ace, stop!" and run towards him, tackling him off the bed. He lets out a loud grunt, as his back hits the carpeted floor. So surprised at my actions, I don't get off of Ace. His closed eyes slowly open and we make eye contact.

"Maya? What the hell."

I start to feel something by my stomach and the realization that it's probably his penis hits me. Making me quickly get off of him and close my eyes.

"I'm sorry," I mutter and then hear another female voice.

"What the fuck!" She practically screams.

I turn to see the half-naked girl in the bed say that. She has a scowl on her face as she crosses her arms. I can't help but narrow my eyes at her. "Party's over, you can go put your clothes back on"

She huffs but starts doing so.

Then, "Oh shoot, Alexa!" I hear Nichole yell, making me turn around and see Alexa unconscious on the floor. Tony comes in through the door as well.

"Hey Maya, I think I might need a little help" Owen suddenly appears, with Candice slouching against him. "She knocked out."

Nichole and Tony start to pick up Alexa off the floor, and I head over to help Owen.

"Ace is in there by the way," I tell Owen and he nods heading into the room.

A few seconds later I hear Owen say, "Oh my god." Probably due to the fact that Ace is full on naked.

I try to hold Candice as best as I can when Owen says that Ace is also unconscious. Oh dear.

Nichole hears and says she'll get her boyfriend to come and help.

In about 10 minutes or a little bit more, we make it outside having carried Alexa, Ace, and Candice over to our cars.

"Well, what a night huh" I say as I close Ace's car door.

"Yeah what a night" Nichole says, with a sigh. "Alexa really made it quite..unforgettable. Apologies on my part. She really got out of hand."

And indeed she did. But Nichole didn't have to apologize, not like she was the one trying to drug my friends.

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize. If anything I should be the one thanking you for warning me about Alexa's drink."

Nichole nodded at what I said before cringing in a sorry look "Your friends are gonna have a really bad hangover."

She definitely wasn't wrong.

After saying our goodbyes and that it was nice meeting each other, we parted ways. I drove Ace's car back to our dorms with Owen sitting in the front passenger seat. Candice and Ace were in the back seat, slouched and looking all droopy since they were unconscious.

Once we had arrived to campus, Owen and I thought it'd be best to just have Candice sleep in my dorm. I took her to my bed, while Owen placed Ace on his bed. Because Owen was so exhausted from tonight's event, he asked if he could crash on the couch and of course I said yes. I was exhausted too but before I went to sleep, I went to take a shower as a way to kind of wash away tonight's events.

——————————-

Hello, I want to start off by saying that I sincerely apologize for leaving you all hanging on the story and just not updating. I wrote what you guys just read awhile ago and I know it's short but that's all I had before writers block hit me again. Though I know it is my duty to push through and finish this story. Might take time but I know I gotta finish it. So for now, if any of you guys have any suggestions on how you'd like things to continue for the characters, let me know in the comments.

To all the new readers I have, welcome:) thank you for reading my book.

And for all the readers that have been here from the beginning, if your still reading this story, thank you😌 I really appreciate it. Thanks for still sticking around even though I feel like I've lost a lot of you.

But I hope you all stay toon.

Love you guys✌🏼💕