Chapter 1: The start of something new

The whole class had listened to Mr.Floatzel's story in awe except for one girl who was sitting in the back of the class. Her name was Dusk she was a Zorua, and she had heard the story one too many times to find it appealing any more. This story was the reason she was famous. And it wasn't that she hated being popular. But rather that she wanted to be popular for something she had accomplished not her dad. Now she was just known as Ace's daughter. And this wasn't the only thing, because she was his daughter she was expected to follow in the footsteps of her parents. Those were the two main reasons why she didn't pay attention to her teacher's story about her father's accomplishments twenty-two years prior.
However, the next thing her teacher said did catch her interest
"And now class don't forget that those who have signed up for training at the society begin said training tomorrow. The Society will finish Their education. That means that for those Pokémon this is the last day here." Mr.Floatzel said. When Dusk had heard that the Society would be starting up a training program for children her age so that they could become explorers she had immediately signed up. This was her chance to train so that hopefully one day she would be known for her own accomplishments rather than her father's
After the events with the Imposter as the creature had been aptly named Ace and Shadow had decided to continue working for the society. Back then her hometown had been a small village, but in the twenty-two years that had passed since then, the village had grown out to be the biggest city in the region. Pokémon from all over the world had come to sign up for work with the society. All those pokémon needed a home, and so the village had grown to the size it was now.
Recently the society had decided that it was time to start exploring overseas. To do that they had come up with the training program that was going to start tomorrow. This way they got willing explorers and the next generation of members at the same time.
Dusk was very excited to see what the world had to offer, so she had taken the opportunity to find out, and now the time had finally arrived to begin her training.
The bell rang signaling the end of her last day at school. She said goodbye to everyone and made her way home

When she entered the house, she was greeted by her mom.
"There she is my little explorer to be," Shadow now a Zoroark said
"Mom, you really have to stop doing that. I haven't even started training yet," Dusk sighed
"I'm just so proud of my little girl," Shadow said
"I know" Dusk said admitting her mother to pull her into a hug.
"So where's dad?" Dusk then asked
"He has to stay at the headquarters tonight to make final preparations to start the training of all those kids tomorrow," Shadow said. Of course Dusk wasn't the only one to start training tomorrow. Ace had told there were about fifty.
"I wonder how they are going to do it," Dusk said
"Oh come on...how many time have I told you that I can not tell you. Samurott wishes to keep the details hidden until the training starts." Shadow sighed. Dusk had 'wondered' about this so many times the past week that her mother had lost track.
"Oh please mom, just tell me something," Dusk begged
"No, I promised not to tell you," Shadow resolutely. Dusk knew better than to continue whining, so she gave up.
Dusk could hardly sit still all afternoon. She was just so excited to start.
After a short dinner Dusk bolted off to bed to go to sleep so time would seem to pass quicker, but of course all the excitement kept her awake for hours. And by the time she finally fell asleep, it was well past midnight.
She woke up at dawn the next morning, but she did not feel tired at all, even though she had only had about six hours of sleep. She still had to wait several hours before she could finally begin. The suspense was nearly killing her. But at long last, the time finally came. She quickly said goodbye to her mom and dashed off to the headquarters. Which was where she was expected to be begining her training as an explorer.