Chapter 13: After the storm 2

Leo woke up to someone tapping on his cheek.
"Hey there buddy, are you still alive." A feminine voice spoke.
"Ugh" Leo groaned, "what happened?"
"If I had to take a guess I would say you washed up on this shore after the storm three days back," the girl said. Leo opened his eyes to see a Riolu standing over him.
"Hey, I'm Caroline," the Riolu chirped.
"Uhm....I'm Leo. Nice to meet you I guess," Leo said still a bit confused, "hey do you happen to know a Zorua........" Leo began, but he got cut off by Caroline.
"Yeah, I know one. Follow me I will take you there. And without waiting any longer, Caroline ran off.
"Hey wait for me...." Leo said before quickly getting to his feet and running after her.
He had a hard time keeping up with her as she dashed along carelessly. By the time they made it to a somewhat large town, Leo was panting heavily.
Caroline stopped running and turned around. "He lives in there it isn't too much further now," she said.
"Yeah hold on for a second, please. I have to catch my breath," Leo panted
After two minutes of sucking air into his lungs, Leo felt ready again.
"Before we do anything though, we need to get you cleaned. You have salt all over your body, Come with me," Caroline took him to a house on the side of the village and helped him clean up.

Dusk followed Alex to his house. Once they were there, Alex told her, he was getting some supplies before going to the back of his house. While Alex was gone Dusk waited patiently outside. Shortly after she was left alone, she heard footsteps coming from the street. She turned around to see who it was. A Zoroarkjust like her mom came walking up to the house. Then the Zoroark spotted her, "Alex look at you, what have you been doing,"  she said. She thought that Dusk was her son, which she was not. Then Alex came back; he had heard his mom.
"I'm over here mom!" he called out. his mother turned her head towards the sound only to see her son walking up to her. She looked back at Dusk in confusion, "Have I gone mad?" She asked herself. 
Alex noticed her confusion and quickly cleared thing up.
"Mom this is Dusk. I found her washed up on the beach today and she looked like she could use a hand in cleaning her fur.  So I offered to help her."
"Ah, I see. well, that was very nice of you Alex," His mom said before picking up her things and going inside.

With the help of Alex, Dusk was cleared of any salt in no time.  And with the tuft back in its proper place on top her head, she regained her depth precision. They had only just finished, when a distant voice sounded, "Hey Alex!!" both Zorua looked up to see who was yelling. They saw a Riolu rushing towards them.
"That's Caroline, my friend. I have to warn you she has more energy than a hyperactive Electric type," Alex said. The Riolu reached them, only to be completely confused by the fact that there were two identical looking Pokémon in front of her.
"Alex?" she asked. Dusk was up for a little mischief so when Alex opened his mouth to answer she mimicked his voice using her ability, "Yes," they said at the same time. Lucky for her Alex instantly knew what she was doing and decided to play along. Now Caroline looked even more confused, "Huh....but...What....you?" Was all she managed to see the switch between Dusk and Alex. Dusk laughed in her normal voice and Caroline realized she had been tricked. Then she remembered what she had come to do.
"Alex I want you to meet...." she began before realizing that Leo was not there, "Where is he?"
"You should really stop rushing ahead of others. Nobody can keep up with you this way," Alex sighed.
And that was when Dusk noticed someone else running up the path