exposed information

"instead of being a wimp, do this instead" i turned around and caught the flying paper.i look at it then at yamori 

"i'm not being a wimp stupidass, and what is this?" i look at the paper.it had a picture of a man with white hair and grey eyes with glasses."Kishou Arima?" i mumble "a ghoul investigator known as the CCG's reaper?" i look up at yamori.i raised a brow "why the hell are you giving me info of a man?"

he chuckles "isn't it obvious?you have to kill him.he is the CCG's reaper, we have to kill him or the possbliltiy of the battle losing to the doves goes higher" 

"i don't want to do it.you do it" 

"so you won't mind if i kill everyone then?" i scoffed.

"bastard"

"good girl" he smiles.

timeskip

i sat on a rooftop with the paper of this man in my hands."29 year old man.how the hell did his blue hair turn white so young?but he is undefeated.how the hell am i supposed to kill him or even find him?!" i growled, crumpling the paper.

feeling a growling rumble in my stomach with also slight pain.i stood up and looked around.still day time, how am i going to be able to get a human?no i don't want to kill anymore.but now being a full ghoul, yamori said that i'll be feeling more pain if i don't eat 'hurts like hell' he said.

i look down at the crowd of people who were going in shops or wondering around.they were so busy to even noticing me on the roof, with a black cloak and hunger all over my face.to be honest i feel like i could eat 3 bodies maybe 5.noticing a human sneaking into a allway, a grin grew on my face and giddy in my stomach.

i jumped towards the alleyway and looked down.it was just 2 humans, the guy was giving him something and the other was giving him money.drugs?weapons?i don't care.i pulled the hoodie over my face and jumped down."you know whatever your doing is a crime." they both flinched.

"isn't it that captain y/n, humanites strongest?" the one who had his back turned said.

"it doesn't look like her, but whatever it is it looks like a ghoul" the other shuttered.

i grinned "it shouldn't matter who i am.you should worry if someone is coming to visit your grave.let me make this a dramatic" i held up my hand and cracked a finger.at the same time both my eyes went black and red and my kagune grew from behind.

"ghoul!" my kagune quickly stabbed him in the chest, killing the dealer.the air became filled witht he scent of sweet blood, it was becoming hard to not go crazy.the last thing i need is for more people to notice.

the other guy turned around and held up both hands.he dropped the case, and kept his hands in the air, shaking.i noticed the uniform he was wearing, i laughed.

"a dove without his quinque?how ironic!i almost thought that case was your quinque!" i laughed as i walked towards him.he slowly back away, his back hitting the wall.

"i wasn't doing anything!i was told to pick up something!i came unarmed, please don't kill me!" he cried as he covered his face with his arms.feeling my foot hit the case, i took a step back and looked down.i bent down and picked it up.

"so what is it?it must be important  for a investigator to come and get it from a dealer, even without his quinque" i look up from it at the male.he suddenly started to shake more just by the question.

"i-it's information" i narrowed my eyes.just by looking at his face, he was scared.doesn't take long to tell.he's sweating like crazy, giving him a stronger scent.his skin is way more lighter then it was before.

"about what?"

"t-the list in- is inside"i rolled my eyes.i held the bottom with one hand and opened the case with the other.the lid flipped open, glad my face wasn't near or i would have gotten a good slap under the chin.

"this is some information" there was small bags inside, each had a picture of a person.there was so many inside, and i knew them all.i moved the bags around and found my picture.taking it out, i dropped the case on the ground and opened the small bag.pulling out the picture, there was another attached to the other side, no two more.it was me when i was a killer and me as a ghoul.why are they attached to each other?who knew this?

"how were you able to get this?" i drop the pictures in the case and pulled out a note that was inside.i unfolded it and my eyes widen by how much information this dealer had about me.

y/n l/n, is possible that she isn't what she seems.there is no history to her past or family.about 15 years ago there was a killer named akria.she was most wanted for the longest time, she was able to escape the miliarty police thanks to working with a ghoul name yamori.but she was caught by erwin smith, who was seen with her years ago before she became a killer.erwin smith was seen with her mother, step father i think.that was the last time akria was seen, 2 or 3 years after y/n l/n appeared out of nowhere.i believe y/n is akria, they look familiar by they head shape, eyes.she may have cutten her hair but imaging her with longer hair, they look similar.but anyways during the Colossal titan and armored titan attacked the walls, she wasn't seen at the scene.2 months later she was seen in town, basically naked and with white hair.she looked like she escaped something dangerous but had no wounds on her body nor wounds.she was behaving weirdly.also when hanji brought in the stone that can hurt ghouls, when y/n touched it she was burned. then when kenny ackerman aka the ripper comes in saying something about finding his daughter.y/n or akria comes in and attacks with kagune and one eye red and black.and that is the last time i saw her, she was kiddnapped and taken away.

i look up at the guy "what the hell is this?!come creepy stalker!" i gave a disguested face at him.

"h-he was paid t-to spy on h-her by the C-CCG" i look back in the case.the sun light showed more writing on the back, i flipped it over.

i also studdied the ones who y/n was with most of the time to know get more money, hopefully this is useful to you, and i hope the years i wasted doesn't go to waste

i looked back inside, eren was here, mikasa, armin, jean, sasha, connie, erwin, hanji, EVERYONE! everyone was here!"for how long!?" i yelled at him making him fall to his knees.for a dove, he isn't brave at all.

"ev-ever since s-she became k-known.the C-CCG was suspious s-so they sent a dealer to spy on her!he finished his work s-so i was sent to pick it up!".

i stayed quiet.i folded the note and dropped it in the case.i used my foot to slide it to the side, i grabbed my hoodie and pulled it down."y-y/n" i cringed at him."you diguesting people, you do anything.disguesting" i held up my hand and pointed my middle finger at him.

"you ain't living after what i just witnessed"