seis

capítulo seis [06]

......

mrs. richards observed dean as he hovered over his new obsession: noelle. she saw him obsess over numerous bands and fictional characters, but never had she believed he would be this into a girl whom he hardly even knew. she was afraid he might get hurt, and that he would sink more into his depression. 

"i just don't understand, why can't they just not fight for once?" he complained to her. they were talking about his days at home, and what the usual scenario was. "dean, you know i should really report this," she said with  sympathetic tone. "NO," he blurted. "i don't want my family to fall apart." she sighed and rubbed her temples. "dean, it's not safe for you or you sister there. it's an unhealthy environment." dean kept shaking his head no.

there was a knock on the door. "oh hi, noelle. come on in." dean's heartbeat sped up. noelle entered the room and smiled at him. "how can i help you?" mrs. richards asked. "actually, princaple martin sent for dean," she said, looking at the boy. "oh, he could've just called. anyway, dean, you can go." dean wondered what the princaple wanted with him. he hadn't gotten into any trouble, he hoped. 

"you can thank me later," noelle said, taking him by the hand. "where are we going? doesn't the princaple want to see me?" noelle shook her head playfully as they walked towards the gym. "i just did that to get you out of there." dean smiled and followed her. he seemed like a lost puppy, following a random stranger he took a liking to.

"do you smoke?" she asked as she took a pack of marlboro from her pocket. dean shyly shook his head. "then this is probably going taste bad." the boy stopped her from lighting it. "we can't. not inside here," he said. "shit. right. bleachers?" dean nodded. 

they went outside, and sat behind the bleachers. dean wasn't sure about what he was doing, but he clung to the fact that he was with her, and she was with him, and he thought no one else could come in between them. 

she giggled as he chocked on the smoke. "just take it easy." he smiled sheepishly and gave it back to her. "it takes time to gest used to."

unknowingly to them, mrs. richards knew where they were, and what they were doing; it only added more worry and concern for dean and his health. 

while she worried, dean was outside with noelle, the girl of his dream, being happy.

......

// sorry for not updating yesterday. i'm being mean here, but, 10+ votes for the next chapter because i just need motivation.