ocho

capítulo ocho [08]

......

dean was rather irritable that afternoon; he went into mrs. richard's office in a flying passion. blood was on his knuckles and his lip was bruised and bleeding. 

"what happened?!" mrs. richards panicked. "i fought back," he said, throwing himself down. "dean, what did you do?" she asked worriedly. "that wanted to beat me up again. i hated getting pushed around! i'm not that small, am i? i just hate them so much!" 

mrs. richards walked over to him, her heels making that annoying 'clacking' sound. she held dean by his shoulders and looked him in the eye. she noticed they were red- not crying red, but high red. "dean, having you been doing drugs?" she asked, alarm in his voice. he stiffened up a bit and shook his head. "dean do not lie to me!" she said, shaking his shoulders. 

"n-no!" he stuttered. "dean, why are you doing this to yourself? drugs and drinking- that's not you. ever since you met that noelle girl, you've been doing all the wrong things," she blurted, throwing her hands in the air. 

dean looked at her in awe. he's never seen her this mad, nor had he ever felt that way either. he had always been weak and useless, and it was only now that he felt the strength he'd been lacking all these years; it was because of noelle that he found his purpose to live, and to fight back all obsticles.

"noelle didn't make me do anything! i love her! she helped me so much, and now you're going to be so ungrateful to her? if you really care about me, leave me alone from now on!" and with that he stormed out. 

"dean!" he heard the principal's voice. "fuck off," he muttered as the bell rung, dismissing the school day to the weekend. 

"dean wait!" he had already been lost among the hundreds of students that piled into the halls. he squeezed himself away to the outdoors, and he ran; he ran towards his place; his place the think, and to rest, and to forget about the world.

he had shown this place to noelle, and they often came here: to talk, to smoke, to talk some more, or to just sit there and stare at the ground because they were bored.

'maybe she's there,' he thought. he hadn't seen her in school that day, and maybe that's why he couldn't hold himself back from punching joey. after all, he did call the girl of his dreams a 'whoring stoner', and he did say that she 'slept with every guy in the state, even the country' and he did call him a 'emo whimp with no life other than to follow a girl that's just using him'. 

dean didn't believe any of that. noelle was not that kind of a girl. she was cool; she even said she liked him, once. he liked her too. he really liked her. he almost thought it was love.

 almost.

he thought he was going to be happy with her, and that no one could ever take that away, not anymore. it was the total opposite.

......

// so, i really find cyber-bullies annoying and i just feel really cranky and i want to break your neck, bye. 15+ votes for next chapter.