Chapter 45

Ch. 45

-Hunter's POV-

~

**1 month later**

It's been 4 weeks since the incident, and Juliet has been out of the hospital for almost 2 weeks. I still haven't told the guys about the pregnancy, I don't know how to tell them..

The tour starts back up next week, so everyone is busy with last-minute preparations for the tour, and making sure everything is ready.

Obviously, I had to go into the studio today, as always. I pulled up to the studio and parked my car. I got out my phone and texted Juliet,

'Love you. Call me if you need anything.😘'

After a moment, she texted back,

'I will😊 Love you too😘'

I sat in my car and smiled as I stared at my phone for a moment. I got out of the car and headed inside.

-

**5 days later**

I headed into the studio and saw everyone standing in a group, they were all smiling. Dann was going on and on about who knows what, and stopped talking when he saw me walk in. "Hey, Hunter!"

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Well..you know how everything was supposed to be ready for the tour this weekend?"

"Yeahhhh....."

"It's ready NOW! We can leave tomorrow and be there early enough to get some extra pyrotechnics set up!"

"Wow that's great!"

"Yeah!"

Steve suggested we all go out for a celebration, we all agreed to meet up at BJ's at 7:00.

After fooling around in the studio all day, I headed back home to tell Juliet. I walked in my apartment, "Juliet?"

"In here, Hunter!"

I followed the sound of her voice and found her in the bathroom, with wet hair and a damp towel in her hand.

"I just got out of the shower, what's up?"

"Well, you know how I was supposed to leave for the tour Sunday?"

"Yeah."

"Turns out I'm leaving tomorrow, everything is ready and the guys are excited about getting there early so we can set up some extra pyrotechnics."

"Oh, that's great!"

"And we're going out tonight to celebrate. Andy's bringing Melissa and Sam's bringing Hannah, and I was wondering if you feel like going?"

"Yeah, of course! What time?"

"7."

"Ok, I can be ready by then."

"Thanks, baby."

I gave her a kiss.

"Hey, Hunt, I'm gonna go back to my place and get ready, I'll come back over when I'm done."

"Alright, see you."

"See you." She gave me a kiss and left. I ran to the window and waited, then I could finally see her walking out of the building. I watched her get into her car and drive away, I didn't want anything happening to her.

-

-Juliet's POV-

~

I stared at the contents of my closet, not knowing what to wear. I called Hunter and asked him if he knew what Melissa and Hannah were wearing. He said he would call Sam and Andy to find out. A few minutes later, Hunter called me back saying they were just wearing a t-shirt and some jeans, almost everyone was. I thanked Hunter and hung up the call. I picked out a grey t-shirt, some skinny blue jeans, and my converse.

I did my hair and makeup, and I'm glad I got my nails done at the salon yesterday so I don't have to fool with them now.

I checked the time, 6:21. I called Hunter and asked if it was okay for me to come over now. He said he was read and would be waiting by his car in the parking lot by his apartment building.

I finally got to Hunter's apartment building, and pulled into the parking lot to see Hunter leaning up against his car on his phone. I pulled into a parking space across from Hunter, got out, and started to walk towards Hunter. I saw him look up from his phone, and he smiled and put his phone away when he saw me. "Hey, you look great!"

"Thanks, Hunt, you too."

"Ready to go?"

"Yep!"

We hopped into his car and as we were driving to BJ's, Hunter turned on the radio. 'Tattoo' started playing, and Hunter and I sang along. He kept smiling and looking over at me while he sang so much that I had to keep reminding him to watch the road! 'Roller Coaster' by Luke Bryan came on next, and Hunter knew most of the words, but I had the song completely memorized. A few minutes later, we pulled into the BJ's parking lot. We got out of the car and saw Sam, Hannah, Andy, Melissa, Matt, Steve, Devo, and Dann in a group outside of the restaurant. "Hey!" Hunter called out to them as we walked up to the group. We were greeted by smiles and warm hugs, it felt nice to finally meet everyone. We headed inside and got a table. We sat at a giant, circular table, and I sat in between Hunter and Melissa, and Hannah was on the other side of Hunter, sitting by Sam. Matt sat beside Sam, and Devo, Steve, and Dann sat in the remaining seats, leaving a spot beside Melissa for Andy. Melissa and I talked for awhile, it was quite a bit of fun. She understood what it was like to be in a relationship with someone who's always in the studio or on the road. And although she didn't know it, I knew how she felt. Being pregnant while in a relationship with someone who's always on the road or in the studio, that is. A little while after everyone ordered, we all got our food. We realized that the waiter hadn't taken our orders for what to drink, so Matt called over a waiter. "Hey, can you get a water for her," he pointed to Melissa, "and can you get the rest of us a bud light?"

He wrote that down on the notepad, and Hunter moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Oh, just a water for Juliet."

Matt said, "Water? Why? This is a celebration! She can drink!"

"Actually, she can't"

Sam looked at me confused, "What do you mean, 'she can't'??"

Hunter started rubbing my stomach and smirked as he looked from everyone to my stomach. Sam immediately shot up in the air, "What?! Are you kidding me?!" He had the biggest smile on his face. "Nope!" Hunter said gladly, also with a huge smile on his face. Suddenly everyone started getting up and walking over to Hunter and I, I stood up and everyone was was hugging Hunter and I and congratulating us.

After Melissa congratulated me, she said, "I guess we're more alike than I thought!"when everyone sat back down, Hannah and Hunter had switched places. Hannah, Melissa, and I started talking, mostly about my pregnancy, and a little about Melissa's too.

We all talked and laughed, and drank, well, everyone except for Melissa and I. Hunter only had one beer, and so did Andy.