Chapter 20

Ch. 20

-Hunter's POV-

~

Juliet finally came back from the restroom and took her seat at our table. She looked a little uneasy...shaken up, if you will. "Hey" she said softly. "Hey. You were gone for a while. Are you sure you're ok?" I was worried about her, she'd seemed a little.."off" ever since she left the hospital. "I'm sure."

"Alright. Anyways..." We began to talk and laugh, just like the day we first met...

•••>

We had just finished eating when Juliet had asked me "So what did you want to tell me?"

"Huh?"

"Remember? At the hospital you said you needed to tell me something..what is it?" I was afraid to tell her. I didn't know how she'd react.. "I j--I need you to know this." I could see her eyes immediately fill with fear. "Juliet, I care about you. I really do. In fact, I love you. I can't keep it in and I can't let you go. You're more than just a fan to me. You're the most amazing, beautiful girl I've ever met and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Juliet say staring at me, speechless for a moment. "Hunter. I...is..is this a proposal?"

"Proposal? No, no. I hope to someday get around to proposing but I don't think we're quite ready for that."

"So...what are you trying to say then?"

I guess I was being a little vague. "Juliet, will you make me the luckiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend?" Before I could even take a single breath, she yelled out "Yes!! Of course!"

"You have no idea how happy that makes me, Juliet!" I couldn't stop smiling. "What do you way we go for a walk?"

"Sounds great, Hunter." Juliet couldn't stop smiling either.

We paid for our meal and left.

We began to walk aimlessly around town...