Chapter 10

Ch. 10

-Hunter's POV-

~

"Pretty name for a pretty girl" I said as I smiled, staring into her icy, grey eyes. Juliet looked down, smiling as she said "Hah, it's ok, you don't have to lie to me" she looked up at me and brushed her silky, brown hair from her face. "C'mon, do you really think that me, of all people, would lie about that? Especially to someone like you?"

"Well..I know you're not a liar but...." She shrugged her shoulders. We arrived at my trailer, so I walked in front of her and unlocked and opened the door for her "Ladies first."

She stepped up onto the stairs and walked in, I followed her and shut the door. "Hey, I gotta use the restroom, if you want something to drink I have some stuff in the fridge."

"Thanks" she replied with that same award-winning smile.

--->

I walked out of the restroom to find Juliet lying on the couch with her phone in one hand and a drink in the other. "Hey" She looked up at me from her phone and sat up to make room for me. I sat beside her and we began to talk and laugh. I was quickly falling for her, and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

--->

I looked at the clock on the wall and noticed it'd been an hour since we came to my trailer. Juliet and I laughed at the movie we were watching, Grown Ups. She turned to look at me and her eyes met mine. We sat silent for a few moments when...