Chapter 34

Ch. 34
-Juliet's POV-
~
I woke up and turned over to my side to see Hunter still asleep. I noticed my sleeves had gotten a little "rolled up". I quickly pulled them down as I looked at Hunter to make sure he was still asleep..
There's still things about me Hunter doesn't know. Things that are personal. He thinks I'm so strong, but there's still a side of me Hunter hasn't seen, really almost no one has.
I got out of bed and went to re bathroom. I splashed some water on my face, and dried off with a small towel hanging beside the sink.
I walked to the kitchen and got out some eggs, bacon, and a few ingredients to make biscuits.
•••>
I had just finished making breakfast for Hunter a few minutes ago, when I saw Hunter stumbling from the hallway with his messy hair. "Morning, sleepyhead." I said laughing. "Hey..." He mumbled as he walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Breakfast is on the table." He walked out of the kitchen and sat at his small dining room table. I quickly and quietly grabbed a bowl and spoon from the cabinets and put some water in the bowl. "What're you doing in there, Jules?"
"Uh, nothing.."
"Come eat!" He called out.
"I uh, I already ate..before you woke up."
"Oh, well come sit with me!"
"Coming, Hunt!" I said just as I began to walk out of the kitchen, towards the table.
•••>
I washed Hunter's dishes from breakfast as he sat on the couch watching TV. I put them in the dishwasher, and went out to the living room. "Whatcha watching, Hunt?" I said as I sat down on the couch beside Hunter. "Fast & Furious 5 is about to come on!"
He sounded pretty excited about that. "Haha, I love that movie!"
"Cm'here.." Hunter said as he put his arm around me. I curled up on his chest, and he gave me a kiss on the forehead just as the movie started...