Chapter 27

Ch. 27

-Juliet's POV-

~

I jumped up from the couch. I looked around and saw everything was normal. No doctors rushing around, no panic. I was breathing jaggedly as I tried to calm myself down. 'It was just a dream....just a dream...' I kept thinking to myself. I looked at the clock, 3:14am. 'Why haven't the doctors told me anything? Maybe he's still in surgery...I mean, I really have no idea how long these kinds of surgeries take. What if he didn't make it? No. He has to...he has to make it...'

My head began to fill with fear again. I was shaking pretty badly, I decided I had to ask one of the doctors what was going on, or if Hunter was out of surgery yet. I stood up and for quite a bit, I felt extremely light-headed. I stumbled over to the door, falling against it from being unable to control my balance.

I barely managed to get the door open, "D-Doctor..." I mumbled to a doctor passing by. He stopped and gave me a strange look "Are you alright? You don't look so good.." He sounded concerned about me...The mumbling turned into weak whispers "H-Hunter...he..." I quickly became extremely dizzy, I tried to grab on to the door handle to keep my balance, but I missed. I felt my body collapse to the floor, just before everything went black...