Owl Post

A/N: I hope you liked the last chapter. Enjoy :)

Harry's POV

As I walked with my cousins (Percy walked, Dudley was almost being dragged) I noticed that they were both shaking. It made sense that Dudley was shaking, after all the Dementor had almost 'kissed' him, but Percy wasn't that close to it except for when he killed it with his sword. I didn't get how the 'sword' thing worked either. Either way I was really grateful for Percy. Without his help I wasn't sure if I could've saved Dudley in time and it would've been practically impossible for me to drag Dudley back to number four, Privet Drive with my shoulder dislocated.

"Harry, which house is your Aunt and Uncles?" Percy asked as we neared the correct row of identical houses, interrupting my thoughts.

"Number four," I answered as Percy continued to carry Dudley down the street to the house.

   I shivered as Percy went to knock on the door. Truthfully, I really wasn't in the mood to deal with my aunt and uncle, especially with little Diddykins in the state he was in. Percy seemed to notice my anxiety and gave me a rather concerned look and placed his free hand comfortingly on my uninjured shoulder. The door finally opened. Both Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon were standing there along with Sally and Paul.

"Oh Dudley dear- we were so worried, you're usually home much earlier," Aunt Petunia fretted over Dudley, who was no longer passed out. She seemed to be ignoring my injured arm and Percy's obvious shaking in favor of her own son.

   While Petunia fretted over Dudley, both Sally and Paul scanned over Percy, checking for injuries. After they were satisfied that Percy was relatively unharmed, they turned to me. Sally frowned as she noticed what was likely a fist-sized bruise on my face and my arm in the makeshift sling. Paul's face was morphed into a look of confusion as he looked from me to Percy, asking silently about what happened.

"Well," Percy began,"Harry and Dudley were being attacked by these monsters- er what are they called?" He trailed off.

"Dementors," I supplied.

"Yeah- I killed the one attacking Dudley with my sword and Harry did a bit of magic and killed the other one," He continued. I was shocked by how casual Percy was about magic since he wasn't a wizard, but I wasn't going to question it for the time being.

"Dudley got scared and punched Harry- twice - once on the head and once on the shoulder. Hard," Percy said, as look of anxiety and realization passed through his features.

"Harry, you should go sit down," He said, his voice sounding a bit panicky, "We'll get some ice and some pain relievers for you. I would bet that arm is broken or at least bruised and you have a concussion," Percy mumbled.

   'Really', I thought, this was rather unnecessary. Percy was pulling his parents out of the room to go hunt for first-aid supplies. I was positive that they could find everything easily. Aunt Petunia always liked to show off her neatly organized cabinets and I was sure that she had shown off to Sally and probably Paul, too. How did Percy know all of this first-aid stuff anyways? I doubted that they taught this kind of thing at a basic first aid class.

   I vaguely heard my aunt and uncle talking to Dudley about what had happened. Dudley pointed at me and Vernon began to yell-though I only understood half of what he was saying as I stared at his fist that he raised menacingly. A screech owl swooped in through the window with a letter causing Vernon's temper to flare.

    As my uncles fist rammed into my head, my only thought l was that 'maybe I would need some of Percy's first aid'. Then I lost consciousness.