Eight

I smile at Zach again as the bell rings. He takes my hand and we walk to class together.

When we get there our teacher Mr. Edwards isn't there. So we just sit down. Zach and i sit together in the back with Corbyn beaide Zach and Daniel in front of him, Jack's in front of me with maz beside me. We all laugh and talk, well I sign, until the teacher shows up and then we stay quiet so he can talk.

It's after school and Zach and I decided we would go to the diner in town and do our homework.
Remember the diner in Riverdale? Pops chocolate shop?
Well it's just like that exept it's called Tyler's Diner and this really cool guy named Tyler owns it. Well I'm pretty sure his parents own it but he runs it.

We go inside and sit at a booth. Tyler comes over and takes our order and leaves for the kitchen.
We begin doing our homework.

"Do you understand this one? I have no idea how to do it" Zach asks. I look at his paper and point out what hes doing wrong and by the time he understands it our foods here. Tyler sets the food down and then sits beside Zach.

"So, how's Corbyn doing?" Tyler asks
"He's good, I'm good, why don't you ask Daniel" Zach says with an eye roll.
"He won't tell me, hes being a total brat" Tyler says back with a scoff and an eye roll.
I look at Zach confused. Are him and Tyler friends? I've known Tyler for YEARS. How did i not know this?!?.
"Oh, your confused, Tyler is Daniel's brother, have you guys met?" Zach asks.
I try not to bust out laughing.
I look at Tyler, time for that plan we have, if your confused, when we were younger Tyler and i made a plan for people that barely knew us, but this works too. You see Tyler are Jonah are same age, and Tyler and i we're both in a play and had to kiss. So now it's not awkward, well you'll see.

"Do I know him?" I sign. I wink at Tyler and he smiles. Yep, he know we're doing the plan.
He moves to beside me.
"What do you mean does she know me?" Tyler says putting his arm around me.

Zach looks confused, Tyler leans over and whispers in my ear loud enough for Zach to hear but quiet enough Zach will think hes trying and be secret,
"Last night was fun babe, keep on and I'll have to buy you more makeup for those hickeys" Tyler says kissing me, on thr lips, and then going back to the kitchen.

"HICKEYS!?!" Zach yells
"Shhhh" I put my finger to my lip then bust out laughing
Tyler busts out laughing from the kitchen, yep this is hilarious

Zach looks hurt, I better explain.
I explain to Zach Wich luckily he believes and that didn't start another fight. We eat and then finish our homework and then Zach drives me home. I go to kiss him bye but he pulls away.
"Hold on" he says

He goes into his backpack and hands me mouthwash to use so I do because it's best not to ask. He then wipes my mouth with his sleeve and kisses me .
The kiss is passionate and lasts a few minutes even though it only seems like seconds

"There, that's good. It would've bee. Like kissing Tyler" he looks around for a moment as though he's thinking, "eww" I laugh at him. I give him a hug and he kisses my forhead and then leaves. I go inside and to my room and lock the door. I changed and go to bed. I don't cut tonight. Im actually happy. For once in my life, I'm happy

A/N
Sorry this chapter is short but yeah, hope you enjoyed .

Bye loves!! 😘😘