Fifteen

I get my books and then Eben and I walk to class and sit in the back.  "Hey babe. We should go out tonight. Whatcha say?" Eben asks.  "I say that sounds... Amazing" I say leaning forward and kissing him.

"A-audrey!?!" I hear a voice say making me look over. I see Zach standing there.  "Yes.... Zachary?!?" I say in an annoyed voice. "Whats happened to you?!? Whats happened to the girl i met. The Audrey that was scared to talk. Who hid behind Maz. Who fearer away from bethy and who a smile came to her face when she saw me. Wheres.... Wheres my princess" he asks confused.

Cue the butterflies. I dont care if im mad at him, his voice, the way his hair is so perfect, his big brown eyes, when he calls me princess. It still gets to me, but i dont show it. Instead i roll my eyes and say "shes gone. That naive little girl is gone and has been replaced with me. And shes never, NEVER, coming back" "never say never Audrey" he says and walks out of the room.

I just turn back to Eben. A tear falls from my eye. "Hey. Hey its ok" Eben wipes the tear away and places a kiss on my lips.

"AUDREEN ROSE FRANTZICH!"

Oh no.

I recignize that voice anywhere.

"Yes jack?" I ask standing up and turning to him. "WHAT THE HILL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" he screams. I take a deep breath in and close my eyes.  "Oh Umm im sorry. Look Audrey can we talk somewhere private?" "Sure" I say opening my eyes. Jack takes my hand and leads me into an empty classroom somewhere in another part of school.

"Audrey look, im sorry for yelling i know you dont like it" he says.

Oh if your wondering. One time my dad beat me real good. It was only about the 4th time it had happened. I was in my room cleaning up. We were 13 at the time. My body was so tired I fell asleep before I could even clean up and jonah hadnt been home at the time. Jack being jack came through my window like usual and saw me. I explained to him and told him ide tell him if it ever happened again. After that I started cleaning up and putting makeup on my bruises right after.

"Its fine" I say looking down avoiding his eyes. "Audrey whats going on. This isnt you. The clothes, the additude. Youve been avoiding Maz and I, we didn't even know your talking again. How could you hide that?!? You were with Zach just a few days ago and now your kissing up on some dude who ive never seen before!" Jack says irretated. I look up at the ceiling with tears in my eyes.

"I dont know Jack,  I dont wanna be some naive little girl people push around. I begin crying. Jack grabs my face and makes me look him in the eyes. "Your not some naive little girl Audrey. Your strong." He says hugging me. I push him away. "Im not strong jack" "sure you are"

"NO IM NOT JACK!" i yell crying even more. "YOU SEE THESE" I scream grabbing makeup wipes from my bag and revealing all my bruises. Theres so many I look like a Smurf. "AND THESE" I scream holding my wrists in front of his face clearly showing off my cutting scars. "IM NOT ST-STRONG!! AT ALL!!" i scream melting to the floor and curl up into a ball. "Im not" i whisper through my sobs.

A/N
I hope you liked this chapter. Im posting a lot more on here than before and I'll try and upload a lot more.

{Word Count 634}