Sixteen

*⚠ WARNING ⚠
PHYSICAL VIOLENCE MAY TRIGGER.

After I had finally calmed down Jack told Eben and we left. We spent the rest of the day in my bed eating icecream and catching up. Maz came after school and just hung out.

"You know. I dont actually like Eben... And maybe i was too harsh on Zach" I say looking down. "I'll be right back." I get up and go in my bathroom. I call Eben. "Hey babe" "hey eben look i know today was the first day but-" "we were impulsive. You like zach and i dont like you like that. Besides i kinda like someone. Ill see you tommorow. If we can still be friends" he says. "Oh um totally" I say smiling as he hangs up. I come back out. "Guys im gonna be back later... Ok?" I ask Jack and Maz. "Yeah we'll be fine here" Maz says. I throw on some jeans and one of Zachs hoodies and throw my hair into a messy bun. I put my phone in my pocket and go out and get on my bike and drive to Zachs house.

*knock knock knock*

Im so nervous. What if he doesn't accept my apology. What if i lost the best thing that ever happened to me.

The door opens and i see reese.
She smiles and hugs me.

"Reese i told you not to open the- Audrey.... Wh-what are you doing here?" Zach asks pulling reese away and shoeing her into the house and closing the door.

"I- I wanted to apologize. I know I was stupid. I was too quick on pushing you away. I got with Eben just to change my image. But i dont like him and your the best thing ive ever had and i dont wanna lose you and i just I-" he cuts me off by placing a kiss to my lips. "Its ok. I understand." He says hugging me. "Come inside".

I go inside and we watch a movie with reese and ryan and then they go to bed. Zach and i hang out some more. Other stuff happen....

*next day*

I wake up and realize im still at Zachs. I text Jack and let him know I'm ok. I wake zach up and kiss him goodbye. I drive home. I walk inside just to see my dad standing there.

|⚠ begining of violence. Look for next warning and thats when is stopped ⚠|

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" he screams in my face. I step back.

He punches me in the rib causing me to scream and for once i did it.

I

Finally

Fought

Back.

I throw a punch landing on his jaw and making him stumbld. I knee him between the legs. He falls to the ground holding his hurting crotch.

|⚠ END OF VIOLENCE ⚠|

I run upstairs and pack as many clothes as I can, my laptop and phone charger, earphones, makeup, bath items, and toothbrush. I then go downstairs and call jack. He comes with maz.  Maz drives me to zachs house and jack drives my bike. I thank them and they leave. I knock on the door. Myta answers.

"I-is it ok if i stay here??" I ask through sobs. She pulls me inside and sits me on the couch. She says zach took his siblings out for breakfast so i tell her and Josh what has been happening. I show them the bruises and cuts. I dont cut anymore so it doesn't matter.

"Oh sweetie of course you can stay. You can sleep in zachs room but no funny business" Myta says in a mom voice shaking a finger at me. I laugh and nod. I eat a banana and go up to zachs room and fall asleep crying in his bed.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed!! Guys i need ideas of what to do. I have an end goal but i need more stuff to fill in the book. Plssss hellpppppppp

{Word Count 664}