Nine

I wake up and yawn. It's Friday.
I go to the bathroom and undress. I turn on my playlist. The first song is Rise by Jack and jack.

I get in the shower and sing along to it. Once I'm out I blow dry my hair and fix it and put on some makeup.

 Once I'm out I blow dry my hair and fix it and put on some makeup

Then I get dressed

Then I get dressed

I get my backpack and go get a banana and I eat it

*Knock knock knock*
There's a knock at the front door
I

get up and go answer it, it's Maz and Jack.

"Hey guys!" I sign with a huge smile plastered on my face.
"What's got you all happy today?" Jack asks.
"I don't know, I'm just in a great mood, let's go" I sign back. My smile never leaving.

Maz just shakes her head at me laughing. We laugh and joke all the way to school, when we get there i go straight to my locker and get my books, as I'm about to walk to class when arms go around my waist and someone kisses my cheek.

"Guess who" a voice says. I turn around to Zach who i already knew it was.
"Hi Zach" I say kissing him
He takes my hand and we walk to class together.

It close to the end of the day and I'm in the middle of math class. Wow, i REALLY need to pee. I raise my hand.
"Yes Mrs. Frantzich?"  My teacher asks.

"May I use the bathroom?" I sign and of course he doesn't understand. "What was that?" I roll my eyes and write "May i use the restroom?" I get up and hand it to my teacher. He nods yes and I go to the bathroom. When I get out and I'm walking back to my class someone grabs my hair and Yanks I causing me to stumble backwards. I turn it's Bethy.
"Well, hello there mute" she says smiling evilly, "you listen here" she pushes me against the locker "I know you've been hanging with Zach, but hes not here right now" she punches me in the stomach causing me to double over in pain. She kicks the back if my knees causing me to fall completely on the ground
Then her and her minions start kicking me, hard. I try not to cry, I try not to show I'm that weak...

After a few more kicks they roll me over so I'm now on my back, she looks down at me and thwn squats so that shes right beside my ear and whispers "stay. Away. From. Zach" spit going in my ear with every word. Then she stands and walks away with her minions laughing. I just lay there unable to move. After a while I hear the bell ring and student come from they're class rooms. I hear a scream and then someone sits beside me.
"Omg Audrey please be ok please" I hear Maz say
"Audrey please" jack says.
I still can't move
I hear another voice but I can't make out who it is as everything starts fading away and everything goes black.

A/N
So I hope you enjoyed

JK

Zach's POV

I walk out of my class and see a huge huddle, I don't really care. Until I hear this "Audrey please!!!!" It's Jack's voice. Is this about Audrey!?! Is she ok!?! I rush over to her tge middle of the group. Audrey is on the ground, her eyes closed, she is bruised from what I can see, her white shirt now soaked completely through with blood. I feel tears come to my eyes as I drop down beside her, taking her hand. "Audrey please be ok, please, please, please be okay" i say trying not to cry I just sit there hoping and praying and holding my tears. I don't care if anyone sees me. Because I think I...... I...... Love her.

I dont know how long I sat there. I felt like I couldn't hear anything, blinded my my thoughts she might leave me.
Peremedics come and put her on one of those wheely things (idk what it's called) and took her to an ambulance. I rode with them to the hospital. They took her and rushed her back. I tried to follow but a nurse was holding me back. "Please, let me go, please, please." I say crying. By thr end im on the ground "please" i say over and over but it's not audible because I'm crying. I feel arms wrapped around me and help me up and to a chair. I don't know who it is but I hug them and cry.

Jonah's POV (ikr unexpected!)

I'm on a date with my girlfriend Tate, it's about 4pm.

*Ring Ring Ring*

My phone rings
"Are you gonna get that?" Tate asks.
"No, it's probably not important" I answer

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Ok maybe i will, I'll be right back" I say laughing. I get up and kiss her cheek, I walk outside and answer it.
"Helooooo?"  "I-is this Jonah?"
"Y-yes who is this?" "I-its Maz, Audrey's friend. Listen, you need to come to the hospital, it's Audrey" "whats- what's happened?" "I'll explain later just hurry in case-" the voice is covered in tears, I can tell the girls crying "i-in c-case you have t-to say good-goodbye" then the line goes dead. I feel hot tears going down my cheeks and i run back inside

"T-tate." "Yes??"
"Drive me to the hospital, I don't trust myself behind the wheel" "ok" she gets up and pays and we get in my car and drive to the hospital. Shr drops me off at the door and then goes to park.

I rush in. In the waiting room I see maz and jack sitting there crying. Zach is laying with his head on some guys lap, his face tear stained.
I walk over
"What happened?

A/N
This is the ACTUAL end. Hope you enjoyed!!

Bye loves!!!😘😘😘😘

{Word Count 1011}