Twenty-One

I wake up feeling arms around my waist and hit breath on my neck. I snuggle closer to the boy i love more than he or anyone could ever know. I close my eyes not wanting to wake him up.
After thirty minuets I have to pee so i roll over only to see Zachs eyes wide open. "Oh!" I say jumping a bit. "How long have you been awake?" He asks. "Almost 30 minuets." "Really?!?" "I didnt wanna wake you" "ive been up 30 minuets and didnt wanna wake you" he says laughing. "Awww" I say as we nuzzle our noses. I place a light kiss to his lips and then get up and go to the bathroom mentally celebrating that i hadnt thrown up, much too soon. In seconds im bent over the toilet puking anything and everything i might have in my stomach. NOT. Let me repeat, NOT a good feeling. Zach rushes in and pulls my hair away from my face and rubs my back. I finish and sit on the floor taking some water and drinking it. I then wash my face and brush my teeth and then i get dressed in some black jeans, vans, and one of Zachs hoodies. Zach also gets dressed and we basically match. We go downstairs and eat and we just sit in his room and talk for hours.

*time skip*

December 25, 2018.
(I didn't post a christmas chapter and i didnt wanna skip theyre furst christmas together. Sooo)

I wake up and sit up yawning. Its Christmas. Yeeeeey. What? Im basically 5 on christmas sooo. I get up and see Zach nowhere to be found. Hmm. Then i see a note.

Hey princess,
Sorry im not there this morning. I had to leave extra early to get ready for a surprise. Shhh. Cant tell you. 😁. Get ready and head downstairs. Reese has your first surprise of today.
Love, Zach 💘

I sigh. This boy. I then shower and i do my makeup and hair. I then brush my teeth and get dressed.

I then head downstairs where i see reese

I then head downstairs where i see reese. Shes wearing this.

"Hey Audrey!!" She says smiling

"Reeses Peices!" I yell hugging her. "Zachy said you need to eat something good for breakfast so here" she says takung fruit salad from the fridge.  "We all opened our presents this morning but Zach said to let you sleep." She says smiling and handing me a fork.

"What time is it?" I ask
"10:30. But we were all up at 5." Reese says laughing.
I shakr my head and then eat. "Ok now here ya gooo" Reese hands me a cute note.

I hope you liked breakfast. Now its time to go out in the real world. Sorrrrry. Go to where we had our first date.

First date.... Hmm. That was...
The skating rink. I get in the car and I drive to the skating rink and go inside. "Audrey?" The lady at the register asks me.
"Yes thats me"  I say smiling.
"Here ya go" She says handing me a cute little note.

I knew my baby has good memory! Now go to where I was prankeddd

'Well thats easy' i think laughing. The diner. I drive there and go inside. "Hey Audrey" Tyler says smiling. "Merry Christmas" he says handing me a note and a single rose.  "Oh um thanks." I say taking them

I knew youd remember this! This is also where you told me your middle name so i figured
A rose for rose. Now head to Maz. 😁

Ummm ok? I go to Maz's house. Shes standing there smiling like a lunatic. Here ya go! She says handing me a note. "Wait!" She screams when i turn around. She hands me a small box with red ribbon. " this isnt from Zach. This is from me." She then shivers giving me a hug and going inside. I swear im freezing. I sit in the car and open her gift. Its a cute little onsie.

I then get the note and read it

Good. Now go to Jack.  You will understand soon!

Hmmm?
I head to Jack. He makes me get in the passanger seat and blindfolds me. He then drives me somewhere. Then he helps me out of the car and walks me to an area. I feel his hands leave my arms and he completely disappears. "Hi princess" i hear zach say. "Zachary Dean tell me whats happening" i demand. "Ok. Ok. Take off your blindfold" he says and i take off my blindfold. Theres fairy lights and a huge blanket with some food. Zachs dressed in a nice red sweater and dark jeans with converse. "Awww. Baby" I say smiling and kissing him
"Baby?" He asks confused.
"Yes. I wanna call you baby." I say smiling and giving him another kiss. We sit and eat and just talk and be an adorable couple. When were done zach helps me up.
"Princess?" He asks. "Yes?" I ask.

"I wanna tell you how much I love you and I wanna tell you that you mean everything to me." He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a small box. He gets on one knee. I just stare at him questioningly.

"And no this isnt a proposal." He says laughing lightly.  He opens the box. "Its a promise. A promise that im gonna be here always for you and this wonderful unexpected blessing" he says. "Will you be my forever?" He asks i nod my head. Tears rolling down my face.
He gets up and slides the ring on my ring finger and then kisses it. He then kisses my stomach and then my lips. "I love you Zach" I say still crying. He wipes away my tears and then kisses me.
"I love you too princess. With all my heart." We go home and watch movies until we fall asleep.

A/NHey ik its febuary now but i just really wanted to write theyre first christmas

A/N
Hey ik its febuary now but i just really wanted to write theyre first christmas.

{Word Count 1008}