Prologue

Izuku's POV

After we arrived at the dorms and settled in Mina suggested we have dorm room presentations. I was beyond nervous and scared as the group of girls ran towards my room. "NO NO WAIT!!" I screamed. 'if Uraraka sees my room she would she would think I'm a freak, I might lose what little chance I have' I thought.

Ochako's POV

After we got in to Deku's room we saw so many Allmight merch that it looked like an otakus room. He looked so cute as well when he was flustered. I just realized the he is also going to see my room soon 'I hope he doesn't think I'm uninteresting since I don't have much in my room' thought 'what am I talking about this is Deku I'm talking about I sure he won't do that... right?'

Timeskip to Ochako's room presentation

Izuku's POV

Ochako's room is surprisingly normal yet it somehow suits her. The star map beside her bed, the snacks and tea on the table suit her. I also remembered that she became a hero to help her parents with financial issues, so I guess that is why she doesn't have much in her room 'maybe I can buy something for her' I thought.

Another Timeskip to the next day since you already know the outcome to this competition

This morning I woke up pretty late and I quickly got ready and made it to the classroom with 3 minutes to spare. When I opened the door, I see students in their daily chatter and I have also noticed that there are 2 more tables behind Kaminari and Jirou "hey guys I have heard a rumor that there are going to be 2 new students in our class! How exciting is that!" Mina shouted, "I wonder how they are going to be like?" questioned Tsuyu "GUESS I'LL HAVE MORE EXTRAS TO DESTROY" (take a wild guess on who said this), "I hope one of them is a hot girl" said Mineta. 'oh, so we have new students I wonder what their quirks are' I thought, I see Uraraka running up towards me "Hey! Deku-kun, what do you think the new students are going to be like", I immediately start blushing since she stood close to me, "I-I-I think they m-might have s-strong quirks!!" I realized that Uraraka has moved a step away looking a bit red, so I calmed down a bit, "you know, since the provisional license exam is in around 10 days, I'm also going to try take notes of the quirks on my hero journal"

Ochako's POV

After I had asked Deku on how he thought the students were like I noticed that he was blushing, then I realised how close I had gotten to him and backed away blushing, 'do I like him' I thought. Anyway, after Deku told me his thoughts on the new students, Aizawa sensei opened the door and we all immediately took our seats. I noticed there way a black-haired boy and a purple-haired girl behind him, 'so those must be the new students' I thought. "so, as many of you might have guessed or heard we have some new students, you two go on and introduce yourselves and class feel free to ask any questions, just finish this in 5 minutes so we can continue class, I'm taking a nap" said Aizawa sensei while pulling out his signature yellow sleeping bag. I see the boy stepping up getting ready to speak...

Word count 576 words (not including this)