Asking her/him out

Izuku's P.O.V

Today's the day, I'm going to ask her out today. It's all going to be okay. If this doesn't work out, we can still be friends. All I have to do is say it.

"Hey Uraraka. I... I was wondering if you would like to go on a date... with me"

...

...

"No, that one was bad" I said as I hit my head on the mirror. What am I even doing? I could actually be asking her out or at least rest after training except here I am, standing in front of my wardrobe mirror and practising on how to ask out my crush. I really am pathetic, am I?

I shot up to the sound of my door knocking. I walk over to the door trying to figure out who is on the other side.

"Midoriya? Can I come in?" a monotone voice called from outside. I open the door to see that it is Todoroki.

"Ah Todoroki! Sure, come inside" he walks in and sits on the study chair and looks at me "So, why do you want to come here?"

"I wanted to see if you were doing okay, when you came back from the mall you were acting... different. I confronted Koushi about it and he said that all of you were attacked by some criminals, are you alright from what happened?"

"Huh? Yes! I'm fine from what happened, those guys didn't even get to attack us since it was Koushi who dealt with them and none of us got hurt, so it was no big deal"

"I see... then why did you have a sad look on your face when I came in?" I froze, am I that easy to read?

"Can you please keep a secret?" I look to Todoroki and see that he nods. "I'm planning on asking Uraraka out."

Todoroki looks like he is deep in thought, then he looks up and says, "So is the reason you look upset is because you don't know how to do it?"

I nod

"Midoriya listen, I do not have much experience in this, but you have shown me that you are the kind of person who risks yourself to help anyone, no matter the cost, I'm certain that no matter how you ask Uraraka out she will say yes."

"But what if you're wrong, what if I mess up and say the wrong thing?"

"Midoriya, you have shown everyone that you always say the right thing when it matters, you said it to Iida when he was fighting Stain, you said it to Bakugo during you battle with All Might, you even said the right thing to me when trying to help me use my quirk. So I know that you would say the right thing when it comes to Uraraka."

"...Thank you ...thank you so much. But why are you helping me?"

"You are my friend Midoriya, of course I would want to help you. Think of it as a thank you for helping me in the sports festival." He said with a soft smile on his face.

"Okay, I'll leave you now Midoriya good luck." He announced as he walks out of my room as I take my phone out and text Uraraka.

Deku: Uraraka, can you meet me in the front entrance of the dorms. I want to talk to you about something.

I take a deep breath as I find something to wear and prepare to head out.

Third person P.O.V

After Todoroki left Midoriya's room he pulled out his phone and had begun texting a group chat of a select few 1A members.

Canadian Flag: I'm doubling my bet. Anyone going to match it?

I'll be the one to match it. Just so you know she is going to do it first: Dictionary

Canadian Flag: We'll see about that.