Truth or Dare and New students dorms

The "K" is for Koushi's room, and the "Y" is for Yuriko's.

Midoriya's P.O.V

'How did I manage to get myself caught up in this mess?' All of class 1A was sitting in a circle trying to figure out who is going to start first.

"How did I get myself dragged into this shit." Kacchan grumbled.

"Don't be like that Bakugo! Play with us!" Kirishima said while he got to Kacchan's ear and whispered something that caused him to redden. A/N Everyone write what you think Kirishima said to Bakugo in the comments.

"...fine" Kacchan said while pouting. 'What did Kirishima say to get Kacchan like that!'

"Okay! Since I came up with the idea, I'm starting first!" Mina exclaimed. "Kirishima! Truth or Dare!"

"I ain't a wimp, Dare!"

"I Dare you to run to the class 1B's dorm and scream Class 1A is better than Class 1B"

"Hah! That is easy, watch this" Kirishima exclaimed while running outside. A couple of seconds later and we hear him shout his Dare. After that we see him running back with an irritated look on his face.

"What is with the face Kirishima!" Sero said.

"Monoma heard me and I ran as fast as I could before I get caught up in one of his monologues" Kirishima sighed as the rest of us mumble in agreement.

"Who is Monoma." Koushi asked.

"Someone you will beg not to hear" Kaminari replied.

"Oooooookay then, welp Kirishima it's your turn"

"Right! Bakubro, Truth or Dare!"

"Dare! Bring it on!"

"I Dare you to fit 4 stress balls in your mouth!"

"That is easy! Watch!" Kacchan says as he pulls out 2 handfuls of stress balls from his pockets (why does he have so many stress balls with him) and shoves them into his mouth 'Kacchan is surprisingly cooperative through all this, what did Kirishima say to him!'

Yuriko suddenly started giggling.

Kacchan spat out the balls and turned to Yuriko, "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT!"

"It's nothing much, it is just that I guess you are used to choking on balls"

"YURIKO, BAD!!" Koushi yells like he is disciplining a dog while the entire class erupted in laughter while I was trying to get them to stop.

"E-e-everyone s-stop, if w-we get K-Kacchan mad he'll-

"YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR SAYING THAT TELEPORTATION CHICK, TRUTH OR DARE!"

"Dare."

"Well since you said you're a 'fan' of spicy food, I DARE YOU TO EAT 15 CHILLI PEPPERS."

"15? That's it? Okay, do we have any chilli peppers?"

"Well, I bought a bunch to cook a meal with, but I guess we can use it for the dare." Koushi said while going to the kitchen and grabbing a bag of chilli peppers.

"Thanks." Yuriko answered while downing the ENTIRE BAG OF CHILLIES IN ONE GO.

All of us were silent waiting for Yuriko to even react, but she didn't even react.

"What?" Yuriko asked while everyone in the class (except Kacchan and Koushi) jaw dropped.

"Ah, so you are a girl of culture." Kacchan says.