The Tournament Begins!!

Izuku's P.O.V

The entire class set off to the training grounds while carrying out their hero costumes to get changed at the changing rooms there. It seems that Kirishima and Sero had dragged Koushi into their group, asking him about his interest and likes all while Kacchan is glaring daggers at him, The girls had grabbed Yuriko to their group to try gain some personal details and ask how her and Koushi was like before U.A. (Don't judge this I had no idea how to continue from the last chapter)

While we were walking to the change rooms Uraraka, Iida and I, all were talking about how Aizawa Sensei was going to run this lesson. "I just hope it isn't too hard, with all the stress from the villain attacks we all could use a breather" said Uraraka, "Don't rest easy, remember that we missed a couple of days' worth of school since Kacchan was captured by the league of villains, I'm certain he is going to work us like dogs this lesson" I mentioned, " That is right Midoriya!!! We should be working hard and pushing ourselves everyday to become aspiring heroes!!" Exclaimed Iida.

We ended our conversation there while we split off into the change rooms. While we were starting to change Mineta burst in, "I thought you were knocked unconscious" said Kirishima, "Aizawa sensei would kill me if I missed the first lesson back! And nothing is going to keep me from seeing the girls in skin tigh- he was cut off by Koushi and Todoroki activating their Quirks with enough sound for him to get the message, "I-I mean I want to see how we all improved and how the new students Quirks work!" Exclaimed Mineta while he was looking at us with fear.

When we all got ready and got to the combat zone, we met with the girls then I saw Uraraka, with her skin tight... I started getting a nosebleed which I quickly covered up with my respirator 'why the heck did I get a nosebleed, this has never happened before, stop acting like Mineta, Midoria Izuku' I mentally screamed at myself while slapping my face, "What are you doing Deku-kun?" said Uraraka, "oh I'm just psyching myself out for the training" she just gave me a look of confusion said "Okay? I guess" before she could question me any further Aizawa sensei brought everyone's attention to the front of the class.

"All right class for todays class we would be doing a Two on two tournament battles to get back into the swing of fighting as a team and show the new students what you got." Aizawa sensei stated in his usual monotone voice. 'Okay, that makes sense I just hope I don't get into a team with Kacchan or Mineta, I don't think I can handle their personalities any long- Aizawa sensei had interrupted my thought by saying "Also all your teams would be the teams you had in the final exam" my face dropped 'Are you freaking kidding me!! I cannot handle that!' I was mentally screaming.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! YOU THINK I CAN WORK WITH THIS DIPSHIT AGAIN!!!" 'Oh great, Kacchan is also mad and he is already screaming, this is going to be a long day'.

"Okay then, the rules are simple, to win your team must knock out, incapacitate or push the other team out of the ring, any questions... Good"

"So, these are the matches for the first round" said Aizawa.

Uraraka Ochako and Aoyama Yuga VS Mineta Minoru and Sero Hanata

Iida Tenya and Ojiro Mashirao VS Miyazaki Koushi and Miyazaki Yuriko

Todoroki Shoto and Yaoyorozu Momo Vs Jirou Kyoka and Koda Koji

Kirishima Eijirou and Sato Rikido VS Asui Tsuyu and Tokoyami Fumikage

Kaminari Denki and Mina Ashido VS Mezo Shoji and Hagakure Toru

Midoriya Izuku and Bakugo Katsuki are on standby till round 2

"WHY ARE WE ON STANDBY!! I WANT TO KILL SOME EXTRAS"

"And that's why you're on standby, also since Midoriya is on your team, the less matches you both are in the less trips we need to take to the nurse" said Aizawa. "And for the rest of the class you all have ten minutes to plan"