Chapter 5(Round 2!)

Izuku's P.O.V

Kacchan and I are both getting ready for our fight, "Just stay out of my way and we'll have no problems, got it Deku." Kacchan grumbled, I shuddered "Y-yes!" We started walking to the arena where I see Kaminari and Mina coming up from the other side "You'll take Racoon eyes, I'll take Pikachu, got it?" I nodded getting ready to fight 'at least he knows that if I get close to Kaminari, I most likely will get shocked as I touch him, With the way my arm is I don't think I can do this fight for long so I better finish the battle with Mina quickly before I hurt it again.'

"Alright begin" Aizawa-sensei announced, and with that Kacchan and I dashed off to our targets. I ran off to Mina, she placed an acid wall in front of me. 'Great! She blocked her line of sight from me.' Since she couldn't see me anymore, I jumped above the acid and landed behind her, then I grabbed her by her jacket and carried her to the edge of the arena. After I threw her off the edge she got up and started to grin, then she yelled out "Kaminari, now!" I heard Kaminari yell out "1.3 million volts!" 'oh, no.' I saw the electricity start flowing towards me, I quickly jumped up to avoid it but as I was falling, I saw that the electricity still hasn't stopped. I was internally screaming 'NONONONO IM GOING TO GET SHOCKED!' then I see Kacchan blasting his way towards Kaminari and then he put his hands together, yelled out "Stun grenade!" and a bright flash covered them both. The lightning had stopped and Kacchan was holding out a knocked out Kaminari. "HOW DARE YOU TAKE OUT YOUR TARGET BEFORE ME, YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THEN ME DEKU!!", "NO NO I JUST SAW THE OPPURTUNITY TO END IT QUICKLY AND I TOOK IT SO THERE WOULD BE LESS TROUBLE!" I exclaimed. Then we heard the announcement "Both Kaminari Denki and Mina Ashido are out of the battle Midoriya Izuku and Bakugo Katsuki"

Kacchan was scowling at me as we were leaving the arena.

Once we left, we ran into Uraraka and Aoyama, she looked nervous and scared, so I decided to try to calm her down while Kacchan and Aoyama just stood to the side, I tap her shoulder and she looks up at me "Hey Uraraka, so you have a match up against Todoroki and Yaoyorozu right?"

"Yeah to be honest it is pretty scary. I mean they are both recommended students!"

"Yeah I know. But you should still try your best! Don't forget you are also a strong fighter and an amazing hero as well!"

She looks away for a moment, then she takes a breath and looks back at me "Thank you, Deku-kun"

"Good luck! I'm rooting for you!" I said as I turned away walking with Kacchan to the stands.

"Now that you done flirting with her. Get moving" Kacchan said.

I started waving my hands in front of my face "W-W-WHAT WE'RE NOT LIKE THAT! SHE IS JUST A FRIEND!! I mean we do hang around each other a lot and we also take care of each other and- I started up a mumbling storm. I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts when Kacchan suddenly yelled out "SHUT UP!" I quickly Brought my hands up to my mouth, silencing myself.

"It is painful to see how oblivious you two are to each other." Kacchan mumbled to himself while I looked away flustered and pretending not to hear him.

Ochako's P.O.V

'Deku's rooting for me, I can't let him down.' I turn to my right and see Aoyama staring at me with a smug grin

"You're really excited. Now that Misioure Midoriya is cheering for you."

"...shut up" I mumbled "We are still going to have to find a way to defeat Todoroki and Yaomomo."

"I'm certain all you need to do is think about what Midoriya would do."

"YOU'RE STILL GOING ON ABOUT THAT?!"