A breather

Izuku's P.O.V

After the fight, Kacchan, The Miyazaki siblings and I were all taken to the nurse's office to heal our injuries and rest. After getting my burns treated, I was told to get some rest and regain my stamina since Kacchan was less injured he didn't need to stay in the nurse's office, so he left muttering about something involving "Paying Kirishima back" or something along the lines of that.

After 5 minutes of resting I heard the door of the room open and I saw Uraraka come in, "Deku-kun, are you here?"

"I'm over here." I called out to her as she walked over to me.

"So... how are your injuries" Uraraka said while scratching the back of her head

"Mostly healed, but I'm pretty exhausted from the fight" I replied

"I mean I don't blame you, that fight was pretty intense. Those two managed to keep you and Bakugo on the ropes, but you fought amazingly, you managed to get up after taking a beating TWICE and keep on fighting until they were forced to end it differently"

"T-Thank you"

"You don't need to thank me, I'm just stating the facts"

"No, not just for that" I muttered, "Thank you for cheering for me, hearing you encouraged me to get up and keep fighting" I say without thinking.

I look up and see Uraraka looking completely red faced, then I realized what I just said.

"I-I mean!– I was cut off by Uraraka pushing me.

3rd person P.O.V

Uraraka's mind was a mess after the comment Midoriya made. In her panic she ended up pushing him but while she was pushing him, she tripped and ended up pinning him onto the bed with her on top of him and both of their face's inches apart.

Neither of them moved, after a couple of moments Uraraka spoke "S-sorry!"

"It's f-fine" Midoriya hastily replied, they stayed still waiting for the other to move, then Uraraka started leaning in getting closer to Midoriya's lips. Midoriya felt like he was going to faint once he saw Uraraka lean in, but he held on and started to lean in as well. As their lips were about to connect, they were interrupted by a noise.

"We, won!" Koushi shouted while sitting up before rocketing back down onto the bed "Ow, what happened" he said while Uraraka and Midoriya both shot away from each other.

"Ugh, what is going on here?" Yuriko mumbled while getting up.

"W-well, you're in Recovery Girls office, y-you both fainted after the battle" Uraraka stuttered.

"Really? I thought I'd be more careful, Wait, who won?" Koushi Questioned.

Yuriko facepalmed "You really don't remember what happened in the match."

"What? All I remember doing was Cross Combination and punching Mi-Mido-

"M-Midoriya." Izuku said.

"Thanks, so did we win?"

"Well you just screamed 'we won!' directly after waking up" Uraraka said

"Ah, k." Koushi replied.

The door opened and Recovery Girl stepped in, "Ah, good you are both awake" she said while walking in to do a check up on the students.

3 Minutes later (in the Spongebob narrator voice)

"Okay so you are good to go but I suggest you two" she pointed at the Miyazaki siblings. "to give your quirks a break for rest of the day, and all of you are not to overexert yourself." and with that all the students got up and left the nurses office.