Preperation

Izuku's P.O.V

"All right class you know the drill, keep working on your special moves and look for new ways to implement them in combat" the monotonous voice of Aizawa sensei called out.

The majority of the class had instantly gone to work on their new moves. Some looked deep in thought, some were testing their ideas with Ectoplasm and Cementos, and the rest decided to start sparring each other to see how they can implement their special moves in combat. I spot Iida and Koushi talking with each other as I walked up to them.

"Hey Iida! Do you mind if I spar with you? I want to try and work on my shoot style."

"Oh! I would but Koushi had already asked me to spar with him may- Iida was cut off by Koushi.

"It's fine you can spar with Midoriya, I'll just wait over on the side and see if I can figure out some special moves from the fight." Koushi said with a yawn as he walked off to the side.

"Well since he said it is okay, I guess we can spar." Iida sighed as we both got into our positions and then we dashed at each other.

Iida started off with a high kick to my head, which I ducked under and in the same motion used a sweeping kick on his supporting leg causing him to fall. I tried to follow up on it, but Iida activated his quirk while on the ground which allowed him to do a back handspring to get away from me.

"Wait when did you learn to move like that?" I asked Iida as he got away from me.

"Koushi taught me how to be more unpredictable with my quirk, I still need to practice more but I am starting to understand how to do it more" Iida replied as he trips on his landing causing him to skid across the floor and scramble to get up.

I dashed toward Iida and went in with a roundhouse kick, as the kick was about to connect with the side of his head, Iida wrapped his arm around my leg trapping it in there, I quickly placed my hands on the ground, and spun in order to make my other leg go for his head, which Iida responded by dropping my leg and dash backwards to avoid the attack. This gave me enough time to get up and prepare for Iida's next attack.

Which is what I would have been doing if I didn't notice Uraraka training off to the corner which reminded me of the date I'm going to have with her after this class, then I realised that I haven't even planned anything for said date. I quickly snap my self out of my thoughts just in time to see Iida's leg block my vision, I immediately jumped back from his attempt to kick me, then launched a roundhouse kick which properly connected to his side, which staggered him enough for us to stop the fight.

"Impressive Midoriya, you pretended to not pay attention to make me drop my guard and attack you." Iida commented with a impressed look on his face.

"Huh? Oh! Yes, I totally planned that, and it seems I did well!" I quickly replied to cover up the fact that I was actually distracted in the fight, knowing Iida he would give me an earful if he found out.

Thankfully our attention was grabbed by Koushi, who appeared to be sleeping with his back against the stone wall. Iida began to approach him getting ready to reprimand him, but as Iida neared Koushi smirked and turned his head to Iida.

"Oh? you are approaching me?" Koushi joked as he stood up and opened his eyes.

"Koushi! We are in a training hall; you cannot sleep here and you are meant to be training! What would happen if some rubble from the students training happened to fall on you." Koushi was just smiling as Iida was scolding him.

"Aww I'm sad you didn't get the reference I made, remind me to introduce you some shows when we are done with training. Also I was just resting my eyes, I was awake... sort of. Even if I was sleeping, I could always trust out class president to protect me from harm" Koushi tried softening Iida up but Iida kept an irritated look on his face.