The new students

Koushi's POV

When I stood in the front of the classroom, I saw many faces (and one faceless one) I recognised form the sports festival, I felt so proud that I finally made it into this school, and to be standing in front of such strong people feels amazing. "Hello, my name is Miyazaki Koushi, my quirk is called overdrive, it basically gives me..." I cut myself off when I noticed a certain grape haired boy glaring at the girl beside me muttering to himself saying, "target acquired", I took a deep breath and said "You know what, I'll think it would be better if I showed you what my quirk is"

Izuku's POV

After Miyazaki said that steam started flowing out of his body and then in a blur, he disappeared, not only that I also noticed that Mineta was also gone, "*sigh*, he really should have let me get him myself" I heard the purple haired girl say while sighing, the whole class stared at her confused "just wait for 20-30 seconds he'll be back", as she had said that, the black haired boy had opened the classroom door, "sorry about that, I had to take out the trash" it seems like the rest of the class had noticed that Mineta was gone since the girls had started applauding and cheering. "Anyway, that was my quirk, it basically just gives me super speed, which I demonstrated on the grape.", superspeed? I didn't even see him move! All I saw was a blur!

"So how far did you drop him off" said the purple haired girl.

"Around a kilometre away" Miyazaki replied

'A kilometre and back in less than half a minute, that is an impressive speed, seems like he is going to give Iida a run for his money' I thought while writing in my hero journal.

"You should have let me get rid of him", said the girl

"No way knowing you, you would have dropped him off the roof"

"HEY! WAIT, WITH THE WAY YOU TWO ARE ACTING, WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU TWO! BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!?!" I heard Mina yell.

They both paused their conversation and then, Miyazaki starts laughing while the girl is trying to hold back a smile. "HAHAHA, there is in no way in hell, I am dating her" the boy exclaimed, "Yeah he is incredibly gross there is no way I would ever date him, let me explain our relationship by telling you my name, Miyazaki Yuriko". 'Miyazaki, then that would mean'- before I could finish my thought Yuriko interrupted me by saying "before any of you ask, yes that means we are siblings, this idiot here is my younger brother."

"Ok, that was rude and uncalled for, but continue with your introduction", said Koushi

"Ok, I also would like you all to call me Yuriko and him Koushi so none of us would get confused by you all calling us by our family names. Anyways, my quirk is teleportation, it allows me to teleport to anywhere I can see within range."

As she had finished her explanation Mineta had bust through the door screaming "CURSE YOU!!!"

"That was fast, I thought you dropped him off a kilometre away from here" said Yuriko to her brother who looks like he realised something since he had facepalmed.

"I may have accidentally dropped him off near a bus stop.", said Koushi while shaking his head with is hand on his face.

"Dammit this is why I tell you to look at your surroundings!", exclaimed Yuriko

"Don't ignore me! I'm going to get revenge on you for c*ck blocking m"- Mineta was interrupted by Yuriko who had teleported in front of him and delivered him a swift kick to the groin. I see many of the guys in the class wince at the well-deserved kick.

"Ok class five minutes are over, now put on your hero costumes and go to the training grounds for combat practice to introduce the students to our class properly and to train for the provisional licence exam, also speaking of the provisional licence exams the government had decided to push the exams back by a week since many of the schools had also taken in new students since Allmight had retired", Aizawa had explained, "wait since when were you awake" yelled Kaminari, "I never slept, you all were too loud" I see the new students start panicking, "Don't worry you wont be in any trouble since he was practically asking for it" said Aizawa. After all that the class had grabbed their costumes and we made our way to the change rooms while I see Kaminari carrying Mineta to Recovery Girl's office, "I guess we are going to have to fill him in on what happened here." I said out loud. "yeah I guess, but he had what was coming for him" replied Ochako.